Sims 3: Pets

Elyse

So - I just bought this the other day. EXCELLENT expansion - very addicting. I guess the models for the dogs could look better (atleast they included the Mal and the Sibe models this time!), but that's why they allow you to fully customize the physical features of the dog.

You can also have cats, horses, racoons, unicorns, and the little stuff (birds, hamsters, snakes, turtles, etc.)

Overall, the best expansion for the Sims 3 I've bought. Worth the money.

Who else has played it?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv got all the sims expansion packs i love it! i cant wait to play the sims 3 pets but my laptop for its gettin fixeed :( so iv got the game waitin , i bought the ps3 game n its soo boring lol , im just worried bout the complaints with the expansion pack! alot of people are sayin its crashing ect , and there pets are deformed because of the graphics card you need with it and it takes up alot of spec , hope everythin on my lapotops up todate for this one! all the rest work perfect :P lol

There's apparently a lot of graphic problems for the PC version, but as long as you have a good computer (read the min requirements on their website) you should be fine. I'm 'borrowing' my brother's gaming computer for it....its hooked up to the TV. Big screen TV + videogames = awesome-sauce.

I have it! its so much fund Ive got the unicorn and ive been trying to make unicorn babies! I agree with you about the dogs they are all the sam height even if its a great dance vs a husky which isnt very exciting to me but I am totally addicted to it as well...ive been neglecting my world of warcraft lol. If you need any tips on how to get the unicorn btw I can tell you O.o if u want

I have it! its so much fund Ive got the unicorn and ive been trying to make unicorn babies! I agree with you about the dogs they are all the sam height even if its a great dance vs a husky which isnt very exciting to me but I am totally addicted to it as well...ive been neglecting my world of warcraft lol. If you need any tips on how to get the unicorn btw I can tell you :confused: if u want

tips please :D

hoping my laptop is gonna be ok with it otherwise im screwed cuz game wont take it back

my bf downloaded it for me illegally LMAO, I love it! So much fun!

u couldnt have posted thid B4 i went n ordered it!? lol

pm me the link?? ;)

Wouldn't bother...I tried to download it as well (just to try it before I buy it! Because, if I hate it, I can't return a PC game! Then, if I like it, THEN I buy it!) but the download time was anywhere from 4 weeks to 2 years.

Wouldn't bother...I tried to download it as well (just to try it before I buy it! Because, if I hate it, I can't return a PC game! Then, if I like it, THEN I buy it!) but the download time was anywhere from 4 weeks to 2 years.

oh ok lol

2 years!? :eek:

Yep. That's because everyone is all like: "OMG! New game! MUST TAKE!!!". It usually calms down 3-5 months after the game has been released though, and a lot of people (like me) just give up and buy the damn thing! lol

I have all the sims three exspansions for pc and pets is the best one!

the only problem is I can't get off it when I start playing...

I hear ya. It's so addicting and its messing up my study schedule! When I only mean to play it for 30 minutes...I look at the clock (when I feel like its been 30 minutes) and its been around 2+ hours! :eek:

And its so hard to stop playing, too. Argh. I love the horses aspect - adds a LOT to the game! :)

Ok so the Unicorn then DUN DUN DUN you must have 5 pets in your house hold and real pets I had a dog, a cat 2 horses and a bird. You have to be best friends with them except the bird you can be just friends with that one. The unicorn will appear randomly at night from 8pm-5pm I was playing on appoloosa plains and it spawned near the waterfall its on the far right its a fishing spot and you will be able to tell the unicorn is there because it will look like there is a light it like looks like a mini aurora borealis kind of lol :P Once you see the unicorn you talk to it, pet it feed it treats etc until you become best friends with it and it will eventually give you the option to ask it to join your household it will say no you have to be friends with all animals type thing which is the 5 pets thing or it will bow and join your houshold and u can ride it home :P Once you get the unicorn you can go into edit saddle and click on the portrait and save to bin so whenever u make a new houshold you can have a fancy unicorn :D Also when you catch the unicorn in the wild it comes with max agility and speed and when u make a new one it doesnt seem to have that. The unicorn I found was white let me know what color the wild one you find is apparently there are different colors ? I dont know lol but when u make a unicorn with a new household u can change the color and stuff :P

Ok so the Unicorn then DUN DUN DUN you must have 5 pets in your house hold and real pets I had a dog, a cat 2 horses and a bird. You have to be best friends with them except the bird you can be just friends with that one. The unicorn will appear randomly at night from 8pm-5pm I was playing on appoloosa plains and it spawned near the waterfall its on the far right its a fishing spot and you will be able to tell the unicorn is there because it will look like there is a light it like looks like a mini aurora borealis kind of lol :P Once you see the unicorn you talk to it, pet it feed it treats etc until you become best friends with it and it will eventually give you the option to ask it to join your household it will say no you have to be friends with all animals type thing which is the 5 pets thing or it will bow and join your houshold and u can ride it home :P Once you get the unicorn you can go into edit saddle and click on the portrait and save to bin so whenever u make a new houshold you can have a fancy unicorn :D Also when you catch the unicorn in the wild it comes with max agility and speed and when u make a new one it doesnt seem to have that. The unicorn I found was white let me know what color the wild one you find is apparently there are different colors ? I dont know lol but when u make a unicorn with a new household u can change the color and stuff :P

awesome will do that n let u know :)

thanks

Yep. That's because everyone is all like: "OMG! New game! MUST TAKE!!!". It usually calms down 3-5 months after the game has been released though, and a lot of people (like me) just give up and buy the damn thing! lol

I hear ya. It's so addicting and its messing up my study schedule! When I only mean to play it for 30 minutes...I look at the clock (when I feel like its been 30 minutes) and its been around 2+ hours! :eek:

And its so hard to stop playing, too. Argh. I love the horses aspect - adds a LOT to the game! :)

I completely lose track of time when playing it >.<

I also love horses, So a game I played quite often anyway but with huskies and horses added? Who really expects me to able to turn it off :P

I wondered how to get the wild unicorn, Thanks :clap::heartbeat:

How do you make a unicorn though? :wtf:

Oh I forgot to add you MUST have the animal lover trait >.> demnit.

I completely lose track of time when playing it >.<

I also love horses, So a game I played quite often anyway but with huskies and horses added? Who really expects me to able to turn it off :P

I wondered how to get the wild unicorn, Thanks :clap::heartbeat:

How do you make a unicorn though? :wtf:

Only after you catch one in the wild and you do the edit saddle and save to bin can u make one. You can also breed your unicorn with other unicorns and horses. If you breed it to a horse you have a 50% chance it will turn out to be a unicorn baby O.o

Oh I forgot to add you MUST have the animal lover trait >.> demnit.

Only after you catch one in the wild and you do the edit saddle and save to bin can u make one. You can also breed your unicorn with other unicorns and horses. If you breed it to a horse you have a 50% chance it will turn out to be a unicorn baby :confused:

looks like another night simin' it :duh::heartbeat: