Sims 3: Pets

Elyse

@SolitaryHowl if there needs are all happy then you cn pick the trait however when there a toddler and u want to age them to child by the birthday cake u have to teach them to walk n talk n use the potty first or youl not be ble to pick a trait , unfortunatnly theres no way to make them not go to school :( the parents will get mad and youl end up with a teenager with a bad trait lol

Ah, I get it.

Sam's a toddler now...and she still has to be potty trained. Does it matter if you read books to them, or if they play with toys that make their 'unknown' skill bar go up?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Won't that like...mess up their 'personality' or traits? I was allowed to pick 2 from the beginning....do you pick the others or do they just happen on their own?

Ooooh - didn't know that! :D

I think I'll keep playing it, though, to keep it realisticish. I set the toddler phase at 5 days. It's already been 3 days...so I'm almost there...

and ARGH! I slept through my alarm, so I lost a good 2 hours that could have been used playing! Erm...I mean...studying....

lol

Well...yeah! :D

I wonder...if there's any way to make them NOT go to school...?

I really dont remember as long as the babys happy its fine but I think the toddlers have to learn stuff first...I dont remember that much lol

the cheats dont work for me :confused:

Are you pressing the right buttons?

The motherlode one is

'ctrl' 'shift' 'c' then type mother lode

The one for freezing the needs is

'ctrl' 'shift' 'c' --then type-- testingcheatsenabled true

and shift click the mailbox

It's the same command as abover for the needs bars

after you type 'ctrl' 'shift' 'c'

a blue box should appear across the top of your screen for you to type in

yeh - sum1 said it was V n not C lol - got it sorted now :)

how long does the pets take to install!? , when i went to instal it it came up update in process please wait, its been ages n nothing still that!! lol help?

mine didnt take that long - i would ctrl alt delete n get the task manager running

aww im gona get addicted :( just got addicte to the new batman game lol waitin on cod comin out too! :( lol

Yep - very addicting!

Although, I'm not as addicted anymore. Probably from playing the game for 5-7 hours a day for the past 5 or so days...

has anyone seen the 2.0 singleton horse in this game?! it just appeared and i'm best friends with it and i want to find out how to make it mine!! it's like a red floating sparkly ghost horse. (foal) :anyhelp:

Also to whoever posted abot unicorns-my one i found was black but i turned her silver and blue :):P

has anyone seen the 2.0 singleton horse in this game?! it just appeared and i'm best friends with it and i want to find out how to make it mine!! it's like a red floating sparkly ghost horse. (foal) :anyhelp:

Also to whoever posted abot unicorns-my one i found was black but i turned her silver and blue :):P

nope - maybe adopt it how u did the unicorn??

...awww. You can only have 6 pets. :(

I had to kill off the old kitty to make room for another horse. I should have just gave it away for adoption, because the sims in the family (even the pets!) 'mourn' her whenever they are idle. Which is a lot.

I think I'll start a new family, but not use any cheats. I downloaded a whole bunch of 'starter' houses so I'll put them to use.

Does anyone know how to make their own...like...community? So, you have your Sunset avenue (or whatever its called), then you have the Appaloosa Plains...is there a way to create your own? I know in the Sims 2 you could...

So ever since I was little I have loved the Okapi...it is strange and amazing :P I dont know if youve ever seen one but heres a picture

okapi.jpg

Annnd I was bored in the Sims today and I was like hmm....I want an Okapi...so I made one :D

myokapi.png

Its really a giraffe type animal but i made it as a horse >.> yeeeee pretty proud of myself