Sims 3: Pets

Elyse

ROFL - that's my fault, then. I'm having trouble too. I just came back from playing for 1.5 hours...when I PROMISED myself I'd only play for half an hour.

There's something wrong with this. Should we go to videogame-addiction anonymous? LOL

I just demolished my old house and completely built it again from scratch so I could build a bigger barn to fit more horses in :L :anyhelp::shrug:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just demolished my old house and completely built it again from scratch so I could build a bigger barn to fit more horses in :L :anyhelp::shrug:

LOL!

I spent around 5-6 hours building my current family's house, yesterday. I tried to make it look like a realistic nice-looking house, so that's why it took me longer than usual.

LOL!

I spent around 5-6 hours building my current family's house, yesterday. I tried to make it look like a realistic nice-looking house, so that's why it took me longer than usual.

Haha normally I try building my own houses but I usually get frustrated and quit after HOURS of wasting my time completly, It turned out quite well tonight though :P

I have the same problem on sims as I do in real life, Owning too many animals (although it's easier to keep the real ones happy):doglick:

*gasp* REALLY? I tried that before, and it didn't work...

maybe testingcheatsenabled on then i usually try the both lol helps make u get friends soo much quicker x

How do you do it?

type in testingcheatsenabled on then go the needs bar , say there hungry you click on the bar and drag it up same with the freindship one x

i have no idea how he downloaded it, he got a cracked torrent version and then had to make a fake disc drive so the computer would think the game was in there, too much for me to handle lol!

Ah, I know how he did it. It's a common process.

Anywho...we shouldn't be talking about that...as its illegal and the mods/admins on here will bark at us. ;)

My family just had a baby in the game. Argh...I hate babies...but they needed help on their farm because they have so many animals and things they have to do! Maybe I should have just adopted a kid...

Ah, I know how he did it. It's a common process.

Anywho...we shouldn't be talking about that...as its illegal and the mods/admins on here will bark at us. ;)

My family just had a baby in the game. Argh...I hate babies...but they needed help on their farm because they have so many animals and things they have to do! Maybe I should have just adopted a kid...

If you buy a cake and hold the baby and take it to the cake and "blow out candles" u can skip the baby phase

If you buy a cake and hold the baby and take it to the cake and "blow out candles" u can skip the baby phase

Really? Won't that like...mess up their 'personality' or traits? I was allowed to pick 2 from the beginning....do you pick the others or do they just happen on their own?

Ooooh - didn't know that! :D

I think I'll keep playing it, though, to keep it realisticish. I set the toddler phase at 5 days. It's already been 3 days...so I'm almost there...

and ARGH! I slept through my alarm, so I lost a good 2 hours that could have been used playing! Erm...I mean...studying....

lol

lmao u had a baby cuz u need a farm hand CLASSIC! child - labour at its best! XD

my game didnt come :cry1:

Well...yeah! :D

I wonder...if there's any way to make them NOT go to school...?

Really? Won't that like...mess up their 'personality' or traits? I was allowed to pick 2 from the beginning....do you pick the others or do they just happen on their own?

Ooooh - didn't know that! :D

I think I'll keep playing it, though, to keep it realisticish. I set the toddler phase at 5 days. It's already been 3 days...so I'm almost there...

and ARGH! I slept through my alarm, so I lost a good 2 hours that could have been used playing! Erm...I mean...studying....

lol

Well...yeah! :D

I wonder...if there's any way to make them NOT go to school...?

wag it? (bunk off) u might get fined tho but with the money cheat who cares lol

@SolitaryHowl if there needs are all happy then you cn pick the trait however when there a toddler and u want to age them to child by the birthday cake u have to teach them to walk n talk n use the potty first or youl not be ble to pick a trait , unfortunatnly theres no way to make them not go to school :( the parents will get mad and youl end up with a teenager with a bad trait lol