Sims 3: Pets

Elyse

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i got the call off the science place - now how do i get the ashes in my inventory - if i go over to them all it says is , morn, engrave or read epitah (sp) and if i try n click on it in build or buy mode - it says cant pick up object in use

HELP!?

try going to your inventory and then clicking on it. if not post here and i'll have a think

You can do all the normal stuff with the glint now. Name him train him etc :) if you want to force him to have a birthday you can ride him then. I bred my unicorn and my ghost and got a blue ghost :) its a 50/50 chance I think (I bred my ghost with two different unicorns one had a normal foal the other had a ghost)

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.636346,-3.421172

You can do all the normal stuff with the glint now. Name him train him etc :) if you want to force him to have a birthday you can ride him then. I bred my unicorn and my ghost and got a blue ghost :) its a 50/50 chance I think (I bred my ghost with two different unicorns one had a normal foal the other had a ghost)

---

I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=51.636346,-3.421172

yeh i fast forwarded so hes an adult now - i have 6 pets now tho so gonna have 2 down grade if i wanna breed :/

• 1 month later...

The Sims 3 won't work on my laptop, cause its old and not powerful enough, but I have the Sims 2 installed on it with ALL of the expansion packs. Haven't had a chance to try out the other expansion packs (as I originally only had Pets) yet, but I will once I have time!

And I just realized something.

EA games (or is it still Maxis?) recycles ideas and uses them as selling points for new Sims games! For example...a lot of the features in the expansion packs for the Sims 2 are features that were used as selling points for the Sims 3! And, I'm surprised I didn't notice this before...they take out BIG features like seasons and university that were in the expansion packs from Sims 2 so they can recycle those same ideas and use them for expansion packs for the Sims 3! Pets I can understand, as I see that as an worthy expansion...but things like seasons should be included in the base game!

The Sims 3 won't work on my laptop, cause its old and not powerful enough, but I have the Sims 2 installed on it with ALL of the expansion packs. Haven't had a chance to try out the other expansion packs (as I originally only had Pets) yet, but I will once I have time!

And I just realized something.

EA games (or is it still Maxis?) recycles ideas and uses them as selling points for new Sims games! For example...a lot of the features in the expansion packs for the Sims 2 are features that were used as selling points for the Sims 3! And, I'm surprised I didn't notice this before...they take out BIG features like seasons and university that were in the expansion packs from Sims 2 so they can recycle those same ideas and use them for expansion packs for the Sims 3! Pets I can understand, as I see that as an worthy expansion...but things like seasons should be included in the base game!

I didn't know there was seasons and university in sims 3?

I have sims 3 and all the expansion packs (I thought I did anyway) Unless uni is just an automatic thing? I know they leave with diplomas at the end but I thought that was high school?

I didn't know there was seasons and university in sims 3?

I have sims 3 and all the expansion packs (I thought I did anyway) Unless uni is just an automatic thing? I know they leave with diplomas at the end but I thought that was high school?

No, the seasons and the university are expansion packs for the Sims 2. But they'll probably come out with those expansion packs for the Sims 3 anyways...

University in the Sims 2 is actually pretty awesome, from what I've read.