Rehomes on Husky Owners

Marc

Hi Guys,

We added the rehome section on to the forum so that members who are struggling and have to rehome their husky for whatever reason have a place to do so. However please bare in mind that we are not a rehome center or an advertising board, and therefore sibes being posted in other places we do not want posting on here. Todays example was from preloved, but I think preloved have more than enough advertising space of their own.

Remember what this place is here for. Its for people who love their sibes to get to know others who also love their sibes. Nothing more. This is what the place stands for and what even the name of the place represents.

Also just to add, if you post something and it is not approved, then assume that it has either not been seen yet or is being discussed. Do not just go ahead and post it on the main forum. Its impatient and annoying to say the least.

Is my rehome posting ok?

Yes I authorised that as its your dog your a member and that's the sort of re-homeing section what want active not like Marc said just any dogs from anywhere there are loads of websites that do this already :)

are we ok to post the INFO from the link but not actually the link??

Not really no Nix. Its not so bad if someone asks and you know of one that if free to good home, but not posting it up everytime one is found on the internet just because there is one there. Otherwise I may as well just open us up as a noticeboard

are we ok to post the INFO from the link but not actually the link?? just curious

also noted bout the slating members via PM even tho i havent done it lol - shame people feel the need to do so :(

I think what @Marc is saying is that we aren't a rehoming charity and although the rehome section is great for members to find forever homes for their furbabies for whatever reason, there is no need to post random rehomes or go looking for free to a good home huskies because that isnt what we are about. I think if anyone wants to get this boy/girl noticed if you are on here then surely theres enough husky peeps added to your facebook that it could do the rounds and get a good home ?

Correct me if im wrong but thats the impression I get

are we ok to post the INFO from the link but not actually the link?? just curious

also noted bout the slating members via PM even tho i havent done it lol - shame people feel the need to do so :(

As far as am concerned no that what the other websites are about not H/O