Batsto (Fluffy Lumpkins) 1997-2011

:rainbowbridge:Hi all, Gloria's beloved cat of 14 years has just passed away:( Found him curled up in his box asleep, just never woke up. Our whole family loves him, he is very dear to us all and we just wanted to share his passing over the rainbow bridge with you, our Husky Family. Peace for you, Fluffy-Red Leo will meet you at the other end of the Rainbow Bridge and show you all the best places (especially where all the treats and goodies are). You always will be remembered... Below is him with Gloria's Dad, Jeno taken in August post-2224-0-10340800-1363261057_thumb.jp

post-3533-13585996132615_thumb.jpg

:rainbowbridge:Hi all, Gloria's beloved cat of 14 years has just passed away:( Found him curled up in his box asleep, just never woke up. Our whole family loves him, he is very dear to us all and we just wanted to share his passing over the rainbow bridge with you, our Husky Family. Peace for you, Fluffy-Red Leo will meet you at the other end of the Rainbow Bridge and show you all the best places (especially where all the treats and goodies are). You always will be remembered... Below is him with Gloria's Dad, Jeno taken in August [ATTACH=full]25886[/ATTACH]

so sorry for your loss...thoughts are with you

he certainly was a handsome cat! 14 years too .... obviously had a happy & fulfilled life with you, please pass our condolences to Gloria, you are having a real rough time of it recently, aren't you?

Run free, Batsto (Fluffy Lumpkins) :rainbowbridge:

Hi Val, Attila here, no she hasn't had a good time of it lately and the passing of Batsto hasn't helped, but myself and our furry family are here for her, as well as you all-our Husky Family:grouphug: thank you so much for your compassion during this:thankyou::up:

Cat, Dog, Hamster, Snake, whatever, loss is loss, it hurts whether it's a big animal or a small one, and as I'm sure anyone here will tell you, when you have an animal, especially for 14 years, that animal is as much, if not more so a part of your family than even a human family member.

Blaze and I both send our deepest sympathies, and Blaze has a message for Czar Demon:

"Give your mommy lots of kisses, she needs you to be there for her and be her rock."

So sorry again Attila and Gloria :(

I've also found a nice poem I hope you can find solace in, Gloria and Attila.

"In the Candle's Glow"

Warm light coming from far below,

Twinkling, sparkling is the candle's glow.

All is well up on the ridge,

The place we know as Rainbow Bridge.

Furbabies sleeping in heaven's light,

Tended by candles in the night.

Peaceful dreams be theirs to keep,

As they slumber in this night so deep.

Hearts on earth that miss them so,

Take comfort in the candle's glow.

Watching for them in skies above,

Bound eternally by a cord of love.

- Laura Hickman