Newbie to the Forum!

Hey Guys!

I'm Sharon.

Just wanted to say a little Hello to everyone since I'm new!!!

I have an 11 month old rescue boy called Kai and getin our newest addition to the pack, a little girl we are calling Mya, at the end of this month!! Cannot wait to get her!:)

We rescued Kai from a dogs trust in Aberdeen a month or so ago and he's been superb ever since we brought him home!

My other half races and has competed with the SSHC and SDAS...

Looking forward to chatting with you guys!!xxx

LOL looks like Nix is getting quite a name for herself lol ;)

Welcome to the pack Sharon!! Great to have you hear.

Look forward to seeing you around and getting to know you and your sibes. Well done on rescuing a sibe as well :) :)

Hey Sharon :wave:,

Welcome to the site! well done on you for offering a family home to your sibe im sure you will be very happy. Everyone on here is so nice and will answer any questions you may have :D Look forward to chatting you and would love to see some pics.

Mary & Grey

x x x x x x

Hello Sharon, welcome to the pack :)

You must be so excited to get Mya home :D Can't wait to see some photos of them both.

Feel free to ask any questions, no matter how big or small they may be. Everyone here are all friendly and are more than willing to share thier thier knowledge and experiences with you :)

Also feel free to join in with the fun and games too and have a laugh :D This site is very addictive anf for alot of us it has become our second home and social life lol

Hi Sharon,

Great to have you on board with Husky Owners !

Good on you too for taking on a rescue ;)

This is a lovely place to be for all thinks Siberian Husky & as Amy says,it can be addictive :eek:

I look forward to seeing your posts & pictures :)

Warm Regards from Hampshire,

Kevin & The Girls:bullseye:

Thank You for the lovely warm welcomes guys!!!!:)

Deffo looking forward to chatting away! And dont worry, I wont hesitate to ask any questions.....I rarely shut up!! Lmao!!

Stuck in work at the momento, but will post pics of Kai soon as I get home!! Its quite bad really, I havent stopped taking pictures of him since we got him!!!

Me and my fiance drove from Glasgow to Aberdeen (with him just off the nightshift, no sleep and obvoulsly having to do the driving) to get Kai! I fell in love with him immediatley and took him home straight away!

Mya should be with us soon!!! I'm overly excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Me and my fiance drove from Glasgow to Aberdeen (with him just off the nightshift, no sleep and obvoulsly having to do the driving) to get Kai! I fell in love with him immediatley and took him home straight away!

lol sounds like when we went to see/pick out Gizmo for the first time. Me and Jamie had just come back from a 8 hour, overnight flight from hols and we hadnt slept a wink and then got back home and found ourselves driving to Bognor Regis where we fell in love with Gizmo. Was shattered but seeing Gizmo made it worth while :D

Thank You for the lovely warm welcomes guys!!!!:)

Deffo looking forward to chatting away! And dont worry, I wont hesitate to ask any questions.....I rarely shut up!! Lmao!!

Stuck in work at the momento, but will post pics of Kai soon as I get home!! Its quite bad really, I havent stopped taking pictures of him since we got him!!!

Mya should be with us soon!!! I'm overly excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

oh good good !! The more chatty the better :D :D

I'm always taking pictures of my boys, I want to start printing them off and putting one or two (or 10) photo albums together :)