hello

Kay

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:welcome: Kay. Kaiser Looks lovely (Love the blue eyes) I'v just recently joined this forum and I :clap: it BIG time. The info on here from people has helped myself and wife out loads especially with Shi only being 4months and its always a comfort to know any questions you have about anything will be answered from people who have been there ..... You'll have hime home in no time I bet

Hiya, Kay, welcome to our little corner of the world!! Feel free to ask away, & never think "I can't ask that, it's daft" cos they are usually the most important questions & you will only get helpful advice & honest answers!

Look forward to seeing Kaiser's home-coming pics in a few weeks :D

oh btw andy only know about a7x and mr gates cos i am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan...... i have the deathbat tattoed on my chest so it wasnt him being kool

lmao ooooooooo snap my death bat is on my wrist though ( with the words "Love Kills" under it's wings)

oh btw andy only know about a7x and mr gates cos i am a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan...... i have the deathbat tattoed on my chest so it wasnt him being kool

@echodarwindaughtrylilshit . . . . Ah, dearest daughter, I never claimed to be 'Kool', merely informed. :P

:welcome:

Just remember, lots of pics are required. We all have your back, and the best intention. Sometimes the differences between UK and US make it harder to understand, but we are Husky Owners and have experienced a lot. We aren't always right, but we aren't always wrong, either. Looking forward to photos, he's just a beauty!:wave:

at the min I have 12 .... I'm planning my sleeves next I need to move my backside lmao, then I want to finish my back but need to find a way to work them into one large one cos at the min I have 2 tigers on one shoulder, angel with runes on the other and the "theatre des vampires pentagram" on my lower back...... oooooooo here's pic (only smallish) my wrist looks weird cos i bent my hand back daft ass

post-5916-13585990203474_thumb.jpg

He is gorgeous :) This site is fab, loads of great info, help and amazing husky pics :) (only just joined myself)

:up: Hi and welcome to the pack, Kay and Kaiser! Kaiser sure is a cutie! This is a great place to be, and the most pleasant of forums with people as friendly and warm as their Husky's! Welcome to you as well and glad you like it here, too Debi, your Lucas is also very beautiful!!