hello

Kay

hi i'm 100% new to all this ( I was advised to join this site on a fb page) I'm Kay from UK and in 4 weeks will become proud owner of my first husky Kaiser (he is 5 ish weeks at min and sooooooo amazing :-D ) I've done all my research (read anything and everything for the past year) but any tips advise is very welcome :-D

(the pic is is still sleepy he had been woken so I could have a last cuddle before I left him)

post-5916-13585988320436_thumb.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im in stockton on tees (north east) i was determined he wasn't going to be a Kaiser lol. I had 2 A4 sheets of names for him but he suited it strangely no other name sounded right. he just walked right up to me when I walked him and I just knew he was definitely the puppy i wanted (he's photo in advert had totally captivated me unlike others) it was all so strange. He is the double of he's dad too even down to markings and patches of colours so I've kinda seen how he will look in the future lol. I'm in love with him already after only 2 hours with him i hated leaving him :-D

Thank you all too it's great to have somewhere to go when your new (I've always been wary of forums due to rude people)

Welcome to the BEST Husky Forum in the WORLD. :up:

Occasionally some topics get people a little HOT under the collar too, but

for the most part everyone here tries to be calm and really helpful.

Usually what makes a thread get heated is, someone who comes on for advice

has not done any research then proceeds to ignore and shoot down the advice of

Experienced owners because their mates uncle who knows a bloke down the pub who's milkman

used to deliver milk to someone who had one,(phew) says something different.

All of our advice on here comes from years of hard work, and in some cases hard earned experience.

YES, sometimes it's NOT the advice you want to hear.

BUT it is the BEST advice we can give, and it's given openly and honestly

in the best interests of your gorgeous Husky. :)

thank you :-D lots of pics will be taken ( poor boy will be tortured with camera lol my poor cat synyster now hides he's head in he's paws if he sees it) i hope it does fly it's so exciting

Great name for your cat. . . I'm sure Mr. Gates won't mind. . . lol

No rude people here :D

Hope the days fly past until you can bring him home - get LOADS of pics when you do :D

No rude people except the administrators, they think they can get way with anything!!

Welcome to the forum Kay, Kaiser! I haven't seen a Sibe as dark as he promises to be, you're definitely going to have to keep the pictures coming!!

No rude people except the administrators, they think they can get way with anything!!

Welcome to the forum Kay, Kaiser! I haven't seen a Sibe as dark as he promises to be, you're definitely going to have to keep the pictures coming!!

:adminpower::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

all the pups were pure black at birth (i've seen their photos) they have got a lot lighter, their mum is a grey/wolfish colour and dad is black, white bits of dark blackish grey they are beautiful dogs. so are the puppies out of all of them there was one with brown eyes and he looked so wolfish and out of place bless him. but my little kaiser was just perfect,

oooooooo i'm sure admin aren't that bad......... :-D

hi i'm 100% new to all this ( I was advised to join this site on a fb page) I'm Kay from UK and in 4 weeks will become proud owner of my first husky Kaiser (he is 5 ish weeks at min and sooooooo amazing :-D ) I've done all my research (read anything and everything for the past year) but any tips advise is very welcome :-D

(the pic is is still sleepy he had been woken so I could have a last cuddle before I left him)

Hi Kay, it was me who suggested you join here! lol :wave::welcome: this place is awesome, albeit a little addictive. Ive been for a year now and I love it. everyone here is wonderful, and very helpful which you may need when you get your pup im sure lol. The only problem is people on here do love their pics! :pictures: and lots of them too. We all have one thing in common, WE LOVE OUR HUSKIES!!!!!! P.s. dont be worried about posting silly threads such as how many days till you get him or anything like that, this is the one place you CAN do that and not one person will moan about it coz we've all been there lol. xx

thank you for suggesting it :D already i'm seeing a huge difference to some forums. I can see myself staying :yahoo: there shall certainly be loooaaddddds of photos if he doesnt get sick of it and eat my camera hehe :-D (i'm really bad taking photos! i annoy)

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

:wave1:

thank you for suggesting it :D already i'm seeing a huge difference to some forums. I can see myself staying :yahoo: there shall certainly be loooaaddddds of photos if he doesnt get sick of it and eat my camera hehe :-D (i'm really bad taking photos! i annoy)

good I am glad. x

When I first got my Misty (pound rescue) two years ago I headed to the forums to see if I could get some help learning how to work with her - she's the first husky I've ever had and they are indeed different from any other breed of dog I've ever had (( and I'm 64 and have had my share of friends in fur! ))

Finally gave up on the forums as a waste of time; I don't take kindly to people dictating how I live with my dog and so many of the other forums seem to be like that. (and that's all I'm saying there!)

Found Husky-Owners a few months ago and haven't looked back! Without exception people here are the best I've ever run into; they care when our dogs are sick or hurting; they're knowledgeable when we need help; they're friendly when we just want to kick back and socialize and now you're here!!!

@Sarah - does this get me out of the doghouse for suggesting that you all think you can get away with anything???