Howdy

Hello all,

I'm William, 29 from Northern Virginia. I have ~2 year old female Husky who at this moment is quite upset I'm typing and not playing with her. I come from a family of dog owners and have spent my life with pups of various breeds, but this is my first Husky so I figured I'd check out a place of similar folks.

As an owner I still have various questions from time to time and thought a forum of other owners would be able to help answer any that crop up.

As what seems appropriate, I've included the requisite pics of her.

post-390-13585943262164_thumb.jpg

post-390-13585943262422_thumb.jpg

post-390-13585943286247_thumb.jpg

post-390-13585943294093_thumb.jpg

Is that second picture the same dog? If so, must have been a diggin'. Gorgeous Husky.

hi welcome to the site i love the mucky pic ov your girl lol looks like a completely diff dog lol love it she is so gorgeous how old is she whats her name? im a first time husky owner aswell my boy Blaze is 9 months old every1 on here is really helpful so feel free 2 ask ANY questions u have there are people here with all diff kinds ov experience n all diff levels of advice hope you enjoy it here :)

Hello William welcome to the pack

Gorgeous husky, whats her name? I am so jealous you have a female pure white blue eyed sibe, I want one, thats my next sibe when I decide its time for a 4th!

Love the second photo down, thought it was differnt husky, almost said you have two huskies not one lol ;)

Feel free to ask any questions no matter how big or small or silly you think they are, just ask away :D Looking forward to hearing all your husky experiences and getting to know you and your sibe better

Enjoy the site and hope you make many friends :D

Thanks for the warm welcome all. To follow up, she didn't quite hit China. The neighbors were holding a BBQ right after a short rainstorm and Apex (Don't ask, my closest friends and I all love cars and spend our free time at road courses...) figured it was in her best interest to tunnel under the fence and say hello to the kids playing next door. She didn't quite make it, but managed to turn into an entirely different girl.

She's out for the rest of the day and into tomorrow for surgery. She was far overdue for being spayed. Vet just called and she's out and doing fine.

She's just over two years old and I've spent just over the last two years wondering if I should get another. The only drawback is I'm lucky with friends and family to keep her company while I'm away for work and asking them to care for another while I'm away would be even less fair to them.