Walking

Sarah

hmm where to start -

Dogs off lead

Kids running up to my two and wanting to pet them without asking then their parents having a go at me if they knock them over in excitement

Owners not poop a scooping

boy racers whizzing past and spooking my boys (and me)

People giving my boys treats without asking

Ok will stop for now lol

Most hated is people who dont pic up their dog poo :mad: then its the people who meet at my local park they stand and eat pies and let their dogs run off leash in a pack and look the other way when they annoy other dogs on leash and leave piles of poo everywhere even more annoying when my long leash gets covered in it :mad:

opps my moan for the day:D:D

omg are you ready?

1) Dogs off the lead that clearly shouldnt be

2) Cyclists that come flying past and expect us just to move out the way (do they know how hard it is to move 3 sibes out of the way!?) and then dont say thankyou

3) Cyclists that dont use what is known as a bell on their bike to make us aware of their presence and then have a go at you when your dog gets in their way!

4) people with no manners

5) people that cant even smile back to you

6) people that let their dog poo everywhere an dthen dont pick it up

7) people who just assume your dog is friendly and pet them without even asking (Gizmo isnt best pleased with people like that)

8) peoples dogs who attack yours so your defends itself and then your the one being accused of having an aggressive dog!!

9) SNOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10) people that judge you when they look at you and say your doing everything wrong!

11) you walk past a group of people and as soon as you go past they start sniggering and talking about you behind your back

12) youngsters hanging around in groups and then start walking towards you like they are going to mug you or something!

The main and #1 thing that makes me want to kick people in their head is when they let their dog outside off leash.

I dont care if its your yard or your driveway. If your dog can get to me, you're an idiot. Put you dog on a leash.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG

The dog poo thing really annoys me, it isn't that hard to watch ya dog, then pick it up and dispose of it!!

I hate it when people approach Suka in a confrontational manner and expect him not to jump up or have a bark!

I hate it when people see me comin with him and change direction and loudly make a point of 'that looks aggressive'

I hate it when the young and obviously drunk local chavs approach me and Suka and start askin all kinds of questions about him (although Suka recently did defend me when a local chav tried to take the lead out of my hand...he nipped said chav and started snarling and all the fur on his neck and back went up)...not ideal but it made him back right off and he did say 'he's a beast!'

I hate it when other dog owners practically run away from Suka and won't let him so much as sniff their dogs...He only wants to meet other dogs, and thus far locally no owners seem to want him to...He isn't that bad lol!

I hate it when people are walking near you and they are eating and they spot the dog and drop some of what they are eating for him grr!!

The biggets thing that annoyed me was when we 1st got Misha (for those that dont know her, we rescued her and she had been starved and was very small...still is.....and very very thin......that is now fixed and she is a healthy weight!!!!). People esp young groups hanging around would point at her and say OMG she's starving that....i'm going to call the police or the RSPCSA.....it's ill and she's doing nothing about it!!!!!! If only they'd have asked I would have happily told them her story and explained that the small walks were necessary to help her build up muscle as well as fat!!!! And she was always walked with Skye who although is more slender sibe (being from racing lines) than misha has always looked a healthy weight!!! Now my biggest hate is smashed glass.....its a big problem on the street I have to use to get onto the field.....why ppl have to hang around on the streets is beyond me to start with, do something at your own home, or go out.........but even if they still feel the streets is a great p[lace to hang out put your glasses in the bin rather than smashing them all over the pavements......makes me so mad!

Well... I only get annoyed by one thing... I-G-N-O-R-A-N-T P-E-O-P-L-E!!!!!!

whether they approach without permission, don't pick up after their dogs, leave their dogs off leash and think is funny their dogs are agressive (they calll it "protective"..HA!), won't control their own kids (and think dogs are bad! HA!)... and specially when they insist on stopping you to chat when it's crystal clear you are EXCERCISING your dogs!!!!

Ok... I will stop now...

and the "PEOPLE" factor is what makes me take Nina and Shiloh away for their daily run... we drive about 15 mins one way, park... get the equipment ready and go fo a long, good, uninterrupted run!... most times there's nobody on the trail (love it!!!) ... and the other times, those on the trail are doing their own thing... running, cycling, roller-skating... and a quick "nice dogs" is all we hear as we pass each other... but walking them in town is murder!... we get stopped every minute!... (I want to get one of those signs that read "Do not approach, dog in training".... haven't found them yet, but still looking for those signs!!!!). I do use the Canny collar while in town.. most people think the Canny collar is a muzzle... and having two "wolves" (I tell you... nothing worse than ignorant people!) all muzzled up does the trick!... people do leave us alone!... So... Nina and Shiloh don't need the canny collar for training, they need it for protection! 4_1_6.gif

OK!... I will really stop now!!!!! 4_18_5.gif

I hate it when people see me comin with him and change direction and loudly make a point of 'that looks aggressive'

i know i h8 it 2 or ppl who sort ov scream n do a little dance type thing like they r scared well thats only gonna make him jump cuz he thinks they r playin sometimes i like it that ppl think hes a big scary aggressive dog and sumtimes ill play on it sum drunk chav wlked past n started makin stupid noises so i told him 2 not wind um up cuz hes agressive he soon shut up i no i shudnt but hes bin behavin rly well l8ly n thats not what i need i h8 dogs offlead aswell specially as the last time a dog was offlead n ran at us Blaze tried 2 attack it

i h8 gettin stopped for like half hour when im out wlkin specially when its hot n the dogs r pantin cuz we r nearly home

The biggets thing that annoyed me was when we 1st got Misha (for those that dont know her, we rescued her and she had been starved and was very small...still is.....and very very thin......that is now fixed and she is a healthy weight!!!!). People esp young groups hanging around would point at her and say OMG she's starving that....i'm going to call the police or the RSPCSA.....it's ill and she's doing nothing about it!!!!!! If only they'd have asked I would have happily told them her story and explained that the small walks were necessary to help her build up muscle as well as fat!!!! And she was always walked with Skye who although is more slender sibe (being from racing lines) than misha has always looked a healthy weight!!! Now my biggest hate is smashed glass.....its a big problem on the street I have to use to get onto the field.....why ppl have to hang around on the streets is beyond me to start with, do something at your own home, or go out.........but even if they still feel the streets is a great p[lace to hang out put your glasses in the bin rather than smashing them all over the pavements......makes me so mad!

i totaly get wher you coming from lucy. as our last dog a black lab was really skinny and everyone was always looking at us and knew exactly what they was thinking but he was really ill he had ibd (irritable bowel desease) and a pancriatic insuffisency(spelling?) which ment he couldn't absorb all the nutrition from his food and couldn't gain wait easily. infact the neighbours actually did call the rspca and we was actually out when they come round so nothing got done although if we had seen them i would of said heres the vets number phone them and see why he so skinny

its got to be people not picking up after their dogs. fields i use are ok but the track between a factory and the cemetery is disgusting dog muck everywhere. dogs off the lead especially small ones, NEO`S 7months so still a baby albeit a big one ..lol..he doesn't do small dogs but large ones are ok. small kids who run up to you thinking its ok to pet your dog without asking. pretty much the same gripe as most folk.

omg sunday peed me off after we left every1 we went on a lil wlk (like what we did at the 1st meet) n the first bit ov green we came 2 sum kid n his dad were messin about wit a remote control car had it speed right passed us and scared mya so much she dived in2 my legs n didnt appologise till i turned round n gave um evils then this woman had these two tiny little rat dog things offlead n 1 ran at us (was smaller than blazes head lol) n the woman just stood there n shouted it n then she walked off callin its name it still didnt listen 2 her FFS how hard is it to actually come and get the dog! i wish blaze or mya had tried 2 eat it silly woman! GRRRR

DOGS OFF LEAD......if a dog off lead runs up 2 us when i'm walkin with Sassy she will think the other dog is charging us & she will automatically go on the attack (normally jst pins them 2 the ground never been any blood) & when the owners see what is happenin they just call there dog & there dogs dont listen & i'm stuck tryin 2 get Sas away frm the dog & the owners dont seem 2b bothered!!!! GRRR

DOGS OFF LEAD......if a dog off lead runs up 2 us when i'm walkin with Sassy she will think the other dog is charging us & she will automatically go on the attack (normally jst pins them 2 the ground never been any blood) & when the owners see what is happenin they just call there dog & there dogs dont listen & i'm stuck tryin 2 get Sas away frm the dog & the owners dont seem 2b bothered!!!! GRRR

Marley is getting like that, it only seems to be with dogs that are actually charging at us in a dominant/aggressive maner, if the other dog approaches calmly and submits then he is fine, Marley is Pack leader and very dominant, again never had blood I usually get him behind me now if he starts. Mostly he will give off a warning to the other dog.