Pokemon Thread

Elyse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3DS hurt my eyes - but i want 1 just so i can get zelda on it HAHA

i cant get heartgold or soulsilver now unless they are cheap as i have 2 pay stupid £61 on my driving test lol - i havent even bothered to complete black tho so im gonna play it when i get bk from walking the dogs

Nix you could probably pick it up for a tenner :P, are you not coming to camp nix? couldn't see your name on the list :(

3DS hurt my eyes - but i want 1 just so i can get zelda on it HAHA

i cant get heartgold or soulsilver now unless they are cheap as i have 2 pay stupid £61 on my driving test lol - i havent even bothered to complete black tho so im gonna play it when i get bk from walking the dogs

Hurts my eyes a bit aswell lol, but Zelda is brilliant!

I miss my soulsilver. Ive got black (wish i had white) so have fun playing :)

Gd plan! Indy and Oshy know those commands very well im assuming :P, as does Sids lot! :D, yeah dnt mess with me molly or i'll tie ropes to your ankles and have huskies drag you accross fields in the freezing dead of night! :evil:

How mean are you!!!! Lol, mine kind of know the commands, but to be honest you could shout "GO PIKACHU!" and they would still try to run like hell.

Gd plan! Indy and Oshy know those commands very well im assuming :P, as does Sids lot! :D, yeah dnt mess with me molly or i'll tie ropes to your ankles and have huskies drag you accross fields in the freezing dead of night! :evil:

I'll get guard dog Diesel to lick you to death! :P

Just found an advert for about 60 odd DS games and a blue DSi for £90!!! Don't want the whole thing so I just messaged them asking for a few of the pokemon games (white, black, platinum and soul silver!) so fingers crossed I'll have that lot soon as long as they don't want a rediculous price for them all :P

Just found an advert for about 60 odd DS games and a blue DSi for £90!!! Don't want the whole thing so I just messaged them asking for a few of the pokemon games (white, black, platinum and soul silver!) so fingers crossed I'll have that lot soon as long as they don't want a rediculous price for them all :P

Wow 60 Games! Hope you get the games :)

It's a DS game cartridge with a slot in the top. You use a micro sd card and a usb reader in your computer, download the game, pop it in the cartridge and away you go XD.

Stacey xxx

maybe not the best thing to announce on a public forum! ;):lolman: Stay is gonna get arrested! :P

maybe not the best thing to announce on a public forum! ;):lolman: Stay is gonna get arrested! :P

There has been plenty of other people using illegal things on this forum that have openly admitted it.

I did however consider tagging Marc in this thread before as previously in this thread someone already mentioned using emulators and roms which is technically illegal as well as you only have the right to use emulators if you own the actual games themselves.

Stacey xxx

I only mentioned emulators to be helpful not to get anyone into trouble

Oh I know, same here. Millions of people use roms and emulators daily. It's people's choice at the end of the day if they want to use things like that.

People could quite easily research the use of them without us even mentioning them.

Stacey xxx

There has been plenty of other people using illegal things on this forum that have openly admitted it.

I did however consider tagging Marc in this thread before as previously in this thread someone already mentioned using emulators and roms which is technically illegal as well as you only have the right to use emulators if you own the actual games themselves.

Stacey xxx

Stacey I was kidding ;), I could openly admit to using crack cocaine on here (I do not use drugs dnt worrey) and nothing would ever happen! :P

Stacey I was kidding ;), I could openly admit to using crack cocaine on here (I do not use drugs dnt worrey) and nothing would ever happen! :P

Lol true, one of my ex friends plasters all over facebook about how high he gets and all he's ever gotten is a caution.

Stacey xxx

what other games? u could always sell them on

Nix you could probably pick it up for a tenner :P, are you not coming to camp nix? couldn't see your name on the list :(

cool am gonna have a look payday cheers - not sure yet cuz it depends on if dads at work or not - i might just pop down for the day or something tho depending

what other games? u could always sell them on

cool am gonna have a look payday cheers - not sure yet cuz it depends on if dads at work or not - i might just pop down for the day or something tho depending

It's this one: http://www.preloved.co.uk/eu?qs=JfkBZrgTL0Xuy6de_R3WGJohtSHexjB-UN2HaJdm5aZYx0t6GeWuacL_Pq9sxxcF8TuETUU2etkZSkY4ysOjZg

But it's collection only so I can't get it anyway. Booo. Contacted someone else on there to see if I can get a couple of pokemon games from them instead. Fingers crossed T_T

Be careful when buying Gameboy Colour/Advanced games on Ebay. There are TONS of fakes and they'll rip you off. I was unlucky enough to buy a fake (when I wasn't informed that there WERE fakes.) Luckily I got my money back, but the game was a ROM put onto a cartridge. It wouldn't save and it kept on crashing.

If you still want to go for it, look up on youtube how to spot fake gameboy colour/advanced games.

It's this one: http://www.preloved.co.uk/eu?qs=JfkBZrgTL0Xuy6de_R3WGJohtSHexjB-UN2HaJdm5aZYx0t6GeWuacL_Pq9sxxcF8TuETUU2etkZSkY4ysOjZg

But it's collection only so I can't get it anyway. Booo. Contacted someone else on there to see if I can get a couple of pokemon games from them instead. Fingers crossed T_T

ah poop that sucks hope u get ur games tho