Pokemon Thread

Elyse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one of those old chunky silver DS consoles for playing gameboy/advance games (though now that's only pokemon gold and a dragonball z game..) and a pretty blue DSi :D I think I've only played Blue, Gold, and Pearl (started playing Pearl the other day actually!!) but I reeeeally want to get soulsilver T_T Not really fussed about the black/white ones after hearing so many bad reviews about it. But reeeally need to go and buy soulsilver!! I'm already getting bored with Pearl because all of the new pokemon for that game are just terrible! I like shinx......that's about it!!! :mad: Anyone selling a soulsilver?....:P

DS? I want one of those chunky DS ones that came out first, I don't like the lite ones

I have one of those. I nicknamed mine the 'Tank' cause it's practically indestructible. :D

I dropped it a bunch of times and although the corners are chipped, it's still going strong like it was bought yesterday!

I have one of those. I nicknamed mine the 'Tank' cause it's practically indestructible. :D

I dropped it a bunch of times and although the corners are chipped, it's still going strong like it was bought yesterday!

The hinges on mine broke so the screen was falling off lol

I've got one of those old chunky silver DS consoles for playing gameboy/advance games (though now that's only pokemon gold and a dragonball z game..) and a pretty blue DSi :D I think I've only played Blue, Gold, and Pearl (started playing Pearl the other day actually!!) but I reeeeally want to get soulsilver T_T Not really fussed about the black/white ones after hearing so many bad reviews about it. But reeeally need to go and buy soulsilver!! I'm already getting bored with Pearl because all of the new pokemon for that game are just terrible! I like shinx......that's about it!!! :mad: Anyone selling a soulsilver?....:P

You are officially awesome :P,

you can get it soulsilver / heart gold for about 10-15 pounds on ebay btw!

get it, get ya pokemon up, get to husky camp = win! :P 4 player tournament! ;)

You are officially awesome :P,

you can get it soulsilver / heart gold for about 10-15 pounds on ebay btw!

get it, get ya pokemon up, get to husky camp = win! :P 4 player tournament! ;)

I WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN! :yahoo: Off to check eBay now...:P

3DS hurt my eyes - but i want 1 just so i can get zelda on it HAHA

i cant get heartgold or soulsilver now unless they are cheap as i have 2 pay stupid £61 on my driving test lol - i havent even bothered to complete black tho so im gonna play it when i get bk from walking the dogs

or tie the huskies to the corners and shout Hike On!

Gd plan! Indy and Oshy know those commands very well im assuming :P, as does Sids lot! :D, yeah dnt mess with me molly or i'll tie ropes to your ankles and have huskies drag you accross fields in the freezing dead of night! :evil: