Pokemon Thread

Elyse

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and No James, I wouldn't have even thought about letting you buy it for me! Just seen what you had written underneath! Lol!! I may just get it myself if I save a little. I'll have to start from the beginning again though :groan:

fair enough! :P we've all got to start from scratch it seems :P

ahhh pokemon! I remember my first pokemon game, it was red, or ruby, I can not remember which, it was quite some time ago. I just started soul silver recently and I like it. I want to play platinum at some point. I unfortunately can not do the online stuff either right now. I love my DS. I have been thinking of looking into the 3DS and if it is good to buy, I am going to save up all my pennies to get one at some point.

might sound stupid, but... Anyone here has Milotic?? I'm a big fan of that pokemon and can't find it anywhere!! >.< I only play ruby version btw =P Would love to get soulsilver soon tho! Is Milotic a common pokemon in soulsilver?

post-8849-13586079507983_thumb.jpg

post-2850-13585977017469_thumb.jpg

ahhh pokemon! I remember my first pokemon game, it was red, or ruby, I can not remember which, it was quite some time ago. I just started soul silver recently and I like it. I want to play platinum at some point. I unfortunately can not do the online stuff either right now. I love my DS. I have been thinking of looking into the 3DS and if it is good to buy, I am going to save up all my pennies to get one at some point.

3DS is defo a good buy!:D

DS? I want one of those chunky DS ones that came out first, I don't like the lite ones

I had the chunky ds but they dont do well if you drop them down stairs lol. so Ive got 3ds which stops me using cheats (grrr) and i cant play gameboy games on it. so i can only play ds :(

I had the chunky ds but they dont do well if you drop them down stairs lol. so Ive got 3ds which stops me using cheats (grrr) and i cant play gameboy games on it. so i can only play ds :(

on the 3DS you can play the old ds games on it? A friend of mine told me that they did not think that it was a good buy, that I would be better off with the ds I have.

on the 3DS you can play the old ds games on it? A friend of mine told me that they did not think that it was a good buy, that I would be better off with the ds I have.

Yh you can play the old ds games. Its a good buy in some ways and bad in others. Just depends what you want out of a games console. You can browse the internet on the 3ds now and they are selling some of the gameboy games in the eshop so they are always on the 3ds, no signs of pokemon yet though :(