The HOW OLD ARE YOU thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i turned 23 on the 9th june , and my avatar is me :D theres also pics of me in the members mushes thread lol

Well I've seen pics of Skyla so I was pretty sure the Avatar wasn't her. You're like one of the few people that has your own pic for your avatar. I've always liked being able to put your face to your posts. I should follow suit. I don't want to scare anyone though

Well I've seen pics of Skyla so I was pretty sure the Avatar wasn't her. You're like one of the few people that has your own pic for your avatar. I've always liked being able to put your face to your posts. I should follow suit. I don't want to scare anyone though

mine used to be the dogs - but i think this is the avatar thats stayed around the longest n i probs wont change it either lol

47 - old enough to know better, but young enough not to!

And nope, nope, nope, not gonna, can't make me put up a pic of myself. And you'll just have to suffer with my Bo's eyes for my avatar. If you want to see me, I'll expect you in Iowa on September 9-11.

NOTICE: Anyone posting pics of my fat behind on here after the meet can and will be fed to their husky!

I'm going to be turning 50 this September, so I really do NOT what to hear any whining from those of you turning 30 - or even 40, lol! Here's one of the few pictures of myself I really do like - it was taken about a year ago. Ari stays as my avatar, however - don't thin she EVER had a bad picture of her taken!

post-1612-13586078889702_thumb.jpg

post-1869-13585976112006_thumb.jpg

I'm going to be turning 50 this September, so I really do NOT what to hear any whining from those of you turning 30 - or even 40, lol! Here's one of the few pictures of myself I really do like - it was taken about a year ago. Ari stays as my avatar, however - don't thin she EVER had a bad picture of her taken!

[ATTACH=full]14586[/ATTACH]

That's a beautiful picture! And when I was mopey about turning 40 my hubby reminded me what I told him when he turned 50: it's better than the alternative!

That's a beautiful picture! And when I was mopey about turning 40 my hubby reminded me what I told him when he turned 50: it's better than the alternative!

Thank you! Yes, the other alternative isn't always terribly appealing, lol! ;)

Im 29 turning 30 on the 5th of August. Hubby is 36.

post-6214-13586078890394_thumb.jpg Pic is of me on my wedding day almost 2 years ago.

And @sutsibe I think the photo is lovely, its nice to know the person behind all those words of wisdom is as beautiful outside as she is inside. xxxx

post-2224-135859761124_thumb.jpg

Im 29 turning 30 on the 5th of August. Hubby is 36.

[ATTACH=full]14587[/ATTACH] Pic is of me on my wedding day almost 2 years ago.

And @sutsibe I think the photo is lovely, its nice to know the person behind all those words of wisdom is as beautiful outside as she is inside. xxxx

Lovely picture, yourself, Louise - you look like a princess! Thanks - I have to admit that I'm rarely that polished looking - can't normally be bothered!

Lovely picture, yourself, Louise - you look like a princess! Thanks - I have to admit that I'm rarely that polished looking - can't normally be bothered!

thankyou, i never look like that either! lol I found a pic of me and the daughter on her 1st birthday today, shes 5 this year and boy have I aged since then!