The HOW OLD ARE YOU thread

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a LOT of changes that occur between 7-8 and 19!

That's true; like puberty and all that fun stuff. LOL

But even in the last 4 years I've noticed a lot of changes - like my face is not as round. I like to joke to my family that I looked better back then than I do now.

But even in the last 4 years I've noticed a lot of changes - like my face is not as round. I like to joke to my family that I looked better back then than I do now.

you are way too young to be complaining of getting older girl!!!!!!

Would love to LOSE some of the roundness to my face! Seriously, though, later teens are when kids do tend to often become leaner in their faces...

[ATTACH=full]14604[/ATTACH] This was about 4 christmasses ago, so i think i was 19. My sister Georgie in the green hoody (16 then) my half brother Josh (5 then) my brother Tim (17 then) and me on the end. I had had too much yummy food that winter! chubby cheeks!!!

nice to see who im writing my letter too :D

I'm 26 I would take a pic of now but I really look tired and ill so you guys can have one of last month when I looked alive, well kinda I was a bit tired there too lol.

Picture0013.jpg

aww yu look miserable hun, must be the stress of moving!