Usergroup permission for rehome section

Marc

Bare in mind also peeps, its not that people with less posts are not well known. There are plenty that are. Its just that these numbers can be easy to get to by some simply by hammering the forum for a couple of days. Look at Nix for example, she could post 300 in less than a week with relative ease

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bare in mind also peeps, its not that people with less posts are not well known. There are plenty that are. Its just that these numbers can be easy to get to by some simply by hammering the forum for a couple of days. Look at Nix for example, she could post 300 in less than a week with relative ease

a week ????? WTF don't you mean a day !!!:lolman:

I don't think I'm due to reach 500 posts till I'm dead. However, I have been registered on this forum since the very beginning of 2009 and have rehomed and sold very few dogs (that was a joke). I do enjoy keeping an eye on that thread though. Do you think there should be another means of eligibility based on years of membership? I don't see too many members that have been around as long as I have. Just a thought. I do, however, agree that something needed to be done. Whatever you decide.

I don't think I'm due to reach 500 posts till I'm dead. However, I have been registered on this forum since the very beginning of 2009 and have rehomed and sold very few dogs (that was a joke). I do enjoy keeping an eye on that thread though. Do you think there should be another means of eligibility based on years of membership? I don't see too many members that have been around as long as I have. Just a thought. I do, however, agree that something needed to be done. Whatever you decide.

@Marc ?

Nix, I wouldn't call it tat, more like conversational spam!!! ;)

I do not see a problem with people like myself reading the rehome section, I found it really enjoyable reading and happy endings made me want to run in the garden cart wheeling!! Now I have to post lots of tat to qualify to read a damm post?? I have a life and post when I have something to say(like now), if I really wanted I could post 500 times by 10pm tonight, does that make me a better husky owner?? Most people who have 500 posts have the dogs they want anyway!! You annoyed me now so forced me to watch tennis!!! No finished, restaurant inspector will do, blow you all ;)