"I never knew I husky was in that!" : Put your husky sightings on here

Elmo

Oh oh! Ive just spotted another Husky

I, Robot. In the first 3 mins of the film, you see Will Smith wakling through the streets, one of the robots he walks beside is walking some dogs, the dog pulling right at the front is a Husky... :heartbeat:

I'm gonna watch our whole collection for Huskies now, might take a while, we have close to 900!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched E-Vets: The Interns today which is a show on Animal Planet and they had a 5 year old female husky called Triumph (I think?) who had two state-of-the-art prosthetic hind legs fitted and was having one changed as it had come loose from the bone. It was fascinating!

I watched E-Vets: The Interns today which is a show on Animal Planet and they had a 5 year old female husky called Triumph (I think?) who had two state-of-the-art prosthetic hind legs fitted and was having one changed as it had come loose from the bone. It was fascinating!

ooh yes there is a thread on here somewhere about Triumph. Also a website dedicated to her story, amazing dog. SHe was found with both her legs chopped off. :jawdrop:

http://www.triumphthedog.net/story.cfm - website link

Anyways back to topic :P watching The Sorcerers Apprentice and there is several wolves chasing the boy, but I think they look like huskies. Also Nicolas Cage changes them into puppies and they are quite obviously husky puppies.

• 3 weeks later...

Chipmunks 2 - The sqeakequel - first few moments; a huskie in living in Igloo with its inuit family watching a Chipmonks live performance on a large HD Plasma TV - prey instinct kicks in and leaps for the HD Chipmonks - knocks over the tele, and then start digging furiously at the screen to get them; It's rather funny actually. Albeit - never let it be said beyond this forum i ever said that!

No Mention at all .. shh.....mums the word ;)

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2--> Husky in the dog park, talking about some kind of luxurious treat? LOL

The Sorcerer's Apprentice--> I'm pretty sure the "wolves" they're using in the movie is a wolf-grey and agouti huskies =P Or if I'm wrong, after the wolves are turned into "puppies", they mean "husky puppies" :D

Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2--> Husky in the dog park, talking about some kind of luxurious treat? LOL

The Sorcerer's Apprentice--> I'm pretty sure the "wolves" they're using in the movie is a wolf-grey and agouti huskies =P Or if I'm wrong, after the wolves are turned into "puppies", they mean "husky puppies" :D

I said that too a few posts above!!!

I said that too a few posts above!!!

oops sorry =P don't see any other husky sightings :P except the "extraordinary dogs" TV show.. In the "study of strength" episode, there's a husky racing team and they're actually talking about huskies for a few minutes. Too bad the husky team didn't win the race =\ But I actually said: "HUSKIES!! Diamond, Diamond look! Huskies!!" That time Diamond is sleeping, so he lifted his head and look at me as if saying: "Yeah right wake me up if you saw a French poodle" LOL LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Got two sightings:

Just seen a Husky in The Lovely Bones, when she is dancing around with the butterflies and you see the dogs appear, one of them is a husky.

And also some doggies in here in this video, now are they white huskies or white german sheperds?

dwxUgefMStM

• 1 month later...