Hello from Bedford UK

Hello,

My name is Kerry. Myself and my partner own our very first sibe - our 8 month old husky Saaba.

We are hoping to get a welfare husky through SWHA soon (a slightly older female) as a friend for Saaba and another well loved family pet!! I have been regularly looking at the bulletin boards and info for welfare huskies.....I'd love to home them all. :)

I will have to try to post some pictures of Saaba on here. He's such a friendly lovely dog- despite his penchant for socks and shoes!!!! I enjoy taking him for long walks- he gets a lot of attention from people - some stop to ask if they can stroke & cuddle him.

We are hoping to start racing in September and are lucky enough to know other husky owners that are involved with showing and racing.

It would be lovely to talk to other husky owners & share experiences.

Kerry

Hi Kerry, welcome to the site :)

Will no doubt be bumping into you at races then in the near future :)

I know what you mean about wanting to re home them - i want to take them all as well lol

Can't wait to see some pics!!

Look forward to seeing you around the site :)

Hello welcome to the pack :)

I would like to rescue a sibe too in the future but for now, 3 is enough for me, lol

Your sibe sounds lovely and hope you do get into the racing, always looks like great fun if you enter the ralleys or just run in the forest for fun :D

These lot are hooked LOL

Thats very true, very addictive site :)

if you want to add them to this thread, click on the post reply button (on left) scroll down and you can manage attachments there - keep an eye on the size though as there are limits to how big they have to be :)

• 1 month later...

hi, i used to live in bedford when i first got isha 9 years ago, there is a man who walks his cream husky round town every day called dave, he will tell you anything you need to know, his husky is called amarouk and is a real sweety, ive not got his number anymore but im sure you would have seen him in town, if you do tell him ishas owner told you he would be good for advice, honestly if he doesnt know something then its not worth knowing, good luck