Husky Photo Challenge

Dunc

Ah lets get back on track here guys. This is a photo challenge game, someone posts a picture, asks for something else, you post for that category. The last thing asked for was husky going down a slide. I've never taken mine to the playground, and I'm not sure if anyone has a picture of that. So the challenge is either 'your husky going down a slide' but if no one has that, and to keep the game going, lets do 'your husky sunbathing'.

Ah lets get back on track here guys. This is a photo challenge game, someone posts a picture, asks for something else, you post for that category. The last thing asked for was husky going down a slide. I've never taken mine to the playground, and I'm not sure if anyone has a picture of that. So the challenge is either 'your husky going down a slide' but if no one has that, and to keep the game going, lets do 'your husky sunbathing'.

Sorry I killed it :(. Just had my old colly going down a slide and my staffy. But not my huskys. Can't get them to do that so though I'd see if any one else had :)

Sorry I killed it :(. Just had my old colly going down a slide and my staffy. But not my huskys. Can't get them to do that so though I'd see if any one else had :)

Oh and you're fine, you didn't kill it, I just thought I'd get the ball rolling again since we got off-topic pictures. 

Gah sorry again, next topic still husky diving in water.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...