R.I.P Bruno

I know its been a couple of weeks since you became so ill and had to be put to sleep but its only know i feel ok to write this. You came inot my life when I was 11 for the 1st few nights I sleept downstairs with you on the floor because you cried and werent allowed upstairs I remeber your first walk at sandwell valley park we all went with you and you loved it soon you were off the lead and loving your walks playing with your friends garding your garden from cats. You loved life and when we moved to our new house you had a friend 3 doors down and visted him everyday even without us lol. You loved taking over our sofa and sleeping in my bed. When I moved out my old bed became yours but i still visited every weekend and looked after you when mum and dad went away. Then Elle my little girl came along and you loved her looked after her made sure she was ok all the time and if she cried you would be right by her side. I remeber the one xmas i put a hat on you while you were asleep and took a picture which i still have we have so many pictures of you when you bit dads nose while playing haha. Then Curtis my little boy came along Elle was walking by now and you were always by her side making sure she didnt fall you were the same with Curtis protective loving gentle. Do you remeber when you bit Elle because she pulled your ear when it was poorly and you couldnt stop appologising licking her cuddling her it want your fault. We all love you so much and you are the best dog ever. Mum and Dad have your ashes and keep them in their room, dad misses you so much your company when he came home and you were there to greet him. I remeber your last few days you were so ill I looked after you the week before you went I just sat there and cried with you in my arms you couldnt walk or move. You had a great saturday we were all with you, you helped us clean the cars and played with curtis and then sky came to say hello. That was the last time i saw you your smile your little tail wagging i will never forget you nor will any one else. R.I.P no pain no more we love you nanny has a picture of you in her living room in a lovely frame night night my big brother. xxxxxxxx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...