Beautiful Adoptable Huskies!

Aramek

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would definitely like to pick him up this weekend!:)

Elvis: This blue-eyed youngster (9-12 mos. old) likes to sing. We think he might be telling his sad tale of being dumped in a local shelter drop box! True to most husky pups, Elvis is very sweet, energetic, adventuresome, good with people and other dogs and watchful for escape opportunities. He is making good progress with crate training and leash walking in foster care, but will need continued assistance in these areas. <br style="font-family: Arial;"><br style="font-family: Arial;">First consideration will be given to breed experienced applicants.

NM16.17759368-1-x.jpg

Its so hard, want to just rescue them all! My wife and I talked about it, and if we ever hit it big, we'd rescue from the rescue org.s and pounds and have acres upon acres of secluded prime land with top notch, animal loving staff and equipment. If you do decide to, let us know and post Brian!

Most of the white Huskies have blue eyes. But this guy has beautiful dark ones!

Lakota!

FL307.14850033-1-x.jpg

FL307.14850033-2-x.jpg

FL307.14850033-3-x.jpg

Also, we move this weekend, and, even if we end up adopting a non-Husky, I just wanna say that this website has been full of great people, and wonderful advice. I'll miss you folks if I get an equally-lovable GSD.

Ugh, I need to stay off petfinder.

NJ584.19081967-1-x.jpg

Her name is Marley. She is in a kill shelter, awaiting a home.I have an email in inquiring about her timeline. We really arent in a position to bring another dog in right now, but I can't say no if she is about to be put down.

Luna!

MN282.19044209-1-x.jpg

"Luna is a very sweet and gentle girl that needs a home. She is very quiet, easygoing and loves to be with her people. She is housetrained with a schedule and is used to being crated when no one is home. She has been fostered with children and does well with them. She is good with the other dogs however does need a home without cats. She likes to go for walks and play with the children in the yard. However is a very mellow and quiet girl that just wants to follow you around and never says to much."

Sorry, I did it wrong. Reposting Buck's.

ON30.18606594-1-x.jpg

"Okay, I know I'm handsome - I'm told that I have beautiful eyes all the time - but I'm more than just my looks! I am a goofy, playful boy who LOVES fetch! I could play all day long. I am very active, so I'll need an owner with a fenced in yard and the time to give me plenty of exercise.

I'm also very loving with people and I love to be petted and scratched. I need some help with my training, as I haven't yet learned just how big I am, and I like to jump up when I'm excited and playing.

I don't get along with other animals, so I must be adopted into a home where I'll be the king of the castle.

More about Buck

Spayed/Neutered • Prefers a home without: cats, dogs"

Lady!

s3829a2066567m8102218.jpg

s3829a2066567m8072007.jpg

s3829a2066567m8072009.jpg

s3829a2066567m8108082.jpg

She's in my same city!

"Lady has been with us for about a week and she has been living up to her name. She is housetrained and non-destructive, playing only with her toys and bones. We have left her out of her crate when gone from the house and she does just fine but she is also great in her kennel. She sleeps on her dog bed at night and never wakes us up...in fact some mornings we have to wake her up to let her outside in the morning. She loves her walks and play sessions in the backyard but usually hangs out close to us and relaxes. Walks with Lady are so much fun because she is great on the leash. Once she knows you'd like her to walk at your side she behaves perfectly, even when other people and dogs pass by.Lady is great with my dogs, big and small and I have been told she is also good with cats. She does the cutest little head tosses when she is trying to get one of the other dogs to play with her or when she gets excited. She rarely barks and listens very well. I took her to the dog park and she played perfectly with the other dogs and came running back every time I called her. Lady's white markings on her face make her look a bit more mature than she really is but don't be fooled, this girl has spunk. She is a very easy dog to have as she loves mini play sessions but doesn't require marathon runs to keep her happy or well-behaved. I think Lady will fit well into any family, it's impossible not to completely fall in love with her!"

*bites lip really hard*

Alaska!

Yep, that's her name...

NE108.19025687-1-x.jpg

NE108.19025687-2-x.jpg

NE108.19025687-3-x.jpg

Aww, she looks sad because nobody will adopt her! In that last shot, they caught her mid-woo. From her bio, she is a very calm, gentle Malamute, that likes to lie her head on you, and, is very talkative. She constantly serenades you with her deep, soothing voice.

bruce.jpg

This here is Bruce. He is available in the VA/MD area through a Husky rescue group. I would love to adopt him, but I'm in the process of replacing my fence and waiting for my brother to move out. He doesn't want another dog. Plus, I'll have more room in my house once he is gone. He sounds like the perfect play-mate for Viggo though. And I love love love that wooly coat. A very handsome fellow!!