Beautiful Adoptable Huskies!

Aramek

This is Jake! He has Cushing's Disease and Heart Disease.:( From the site- Sweet Jake came to TXHR when his long time owners dumped him at the shelter and said they had "had him long enough"! What!?:angry::cussing:

He's at the same rescue I got Bella from. I would LOVE to take care of Jake for the rest of his life.:wub:

jakegrass.jpg

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d19f1fbb00ef4685e9f28834ca728912.jpg

"Nanook is a 6 year old female Siberian Husky who is looking for a new home. . She would be suited to an only dog home, although could potentially live with another dog. She gets on fine with children, but does need a home where someone will be around most of the time, because she can be very destructive when bored."

5b1a95275fa7a94a64fd483a05823909.jpg

"Beautiful Roxy is a 2 year old Siberian Husky who is in desperate desperate need of a new home as soon as possible. She is extremely distressed at being in kennels as she craves human company, affection and interaction. It’s tragic that such a gorgeous loving girl is trapped in kennels when she has much love and companionship to give, she so deserves to be part of a family again as she is such a lovely girl."

9c05cff8562b7850f580893595a71c66.jpg

"Her name is Tala, she is a 10 month old pedigree Siberian Husky ( no papers going with tala), she is a little sweetie, but has anxiety problems which are improving massively but she needs to be with another dog, no manners and doesn’t walk very well on a lead, but she is improving EVERY day!"

4a86d056c7d8aa2432df31c4aa8ea69d.JPG

"Tia is a stunning 2 year old Siberian Husky girl. She has come in to us purely because her owners did not have enough time for her any more. Tia is housetrained, is a good traveller and pulls a bit on her lead, but is really good for a husky!"

Stacey xxx

I found this beautiful bonded pair on Petfinder.com. (I don't know if there is a UK branch or not). But, I couldn't get them because I did not have a vet referral, since I hadn't had a dog in 10 yrs (apartment restrictions). So, they passed on me. :banghead2: I am pretty sure they got adopted, but I had to post them anyhow. :mstickle: I would have loved to have had them

post-4449-13585965628185_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

I have missed this thread a lot. I love looking at Huskies, so, let's have another one!

This, my friends, is Sasha!

MN79.21102315-1-x.jpg

MN79.21102315-2-x.jpg

MN79.21102315-3-x.jpg

Sasha is a nice, calm dog who walks well on a leash. She is a talkative dog - enjoys communicating with her "Husky" sounds. Sasha hasn't been at the shelter long, so there will be updates on her profile as we get to know her better. So far she's been an excellent resident. If you are interested in a lovely companion for outside activities this winter, come meet Sasha!

It just melts my cold, dead heart. If only I didn't live in an apartment, otherwise I could get Baron some Husky friends.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Look at this beauty! I can't believe she's in a rescue. Its so frustrating that I'm 5 hours away from the closest rescue and can't do anything for them. Saw puppies at the pound down there for $600 each. Do people really pay that much for a puppy from a shelter?

post-7184-13772264468067_thumb.jpg

post-6436-13586014592852_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Wow Coppola is stunning :wub: Are you sure 3 dogs is too much PnkFlyd204 :P

Take a look at this girl... Wish I can take her in :( Meet Little Miss Leila (location: Los Angeles CA found on Petfinder)

[ATTACH]44488[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]44489[/ATTACH]

LOL I have 3... 2 huskies and a jack russel/American Bulldog mix. 4 dogs in my house may be too much though. Although, my boyfriend says he would help me. :-)

Time to bring this thread back! :bump4:

This is Tilton:

[ATTACH=full]25521[/ATTACH]

Such a beautiful color! And his eyes :heartbeat: I need a bigger house agh! lol :P

Damn, Tilton is bloody amazing. Has he (assuming since the name) been adopted? such a stunning look, as if his previous owner let him go.