Beautiful Adoptable Huskies!

Aramek

Come now, folks! Don't be down! This is a thread to just admire and appreciate those poor, lonely, forever home-less dogs. Not to guilt you into adopting! Adopting a sweet, playful, perfect Husky. A husky that has had the world turn its back on them, all the while they wonder, "Why? Why me? Am...am I not good enough? What have I done wrong?"

:D

===========================================================

Willow.

MB12.18547896-1-x.jpg

MB12.18547896-2-x.jpg

MB12.18547896-3-x.jpg

Man, she sure looks like she loves that ball! ^_^

She sure does like it....lol My Willow loves her ball and has 1 blue/1brown eye aswell.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Jennet said! Dallas is about 6 hours away from me or I might already have a second husky. ;) He's such a BEAUTIFUL boy! Luckily I live in an apartment right now or I would have hundreds of huskies running around in my backyard.:unsure: I just want to rescue them all. :)

Yeah, I hear ya Brian-I wish I could, too! We may look into adoption around here, though-she's already talked with me about a second Husky!smile.gif I wish I could afford to adopt them all!

Skylar

IA52.18893122-1-pn.jpg

IA52.18893122-2-pn.jpg

Skylar is a very special husky with some special needs. He is three years old, and as he has grown older, Skylar has developed glaucoma and is now blind in his right eye. His former owners relinquished him because he started "herding" her children, and since he couldn't see, he was having a hard time adjusting. He has a whole list of likes and dislikes. His former owner new him well. For instance, he likes walking and going for runs, car rides, his eyes rubbed, playing ball, stuffed animals, hot dogs, singing, to be outside, and a treat at bedtime. His dislikes include fireworks, fast movements, children, some men, dogs off leashes, cats, to be confined and he has a definite distaste for Ritz crackers. He knows his sledding commands such as gee, haw, on by, dig dig, way ahead and woah. He is aloof...he is a husky. He just needs someone who will love him for the dog he has become, and allow him to live his life to the fullest. Only serious husky people please...he really needs someone who understands the breed and what his special needs will consist of.

Jasmine

MO382.18912908-1-pn.jpg

MO382.18912908-2-pn.jpg

MO382.18912908-3-pn.jpg

She was purchased from a breeder in Florida. Her owners backed over her with their car and then were going to have to euthanize her because they could not afford to save her. Her right rear leg had to be amputated, but she has done amazing. Jasmine is smart, loving and enjoys socializing with people, dogs and cats. She is being crate trained and housebroken in her foster home. Jasmine is a very special girl, not because she only has 3 legs, but because of her personality! Everyone who meets her falls in LOVE!

Ice

IN434.18884786-1-pn.jpg

IN434.18884786-2-pn.jpg

IN434.18884786-3-pn.jpg

Ice is a very nice pup who likes people & other dogs. Her birth date is 11/01/10 and she currently weighs approx. 25#. This girl was given up by a breeding kennel because they thought she might be deaf, but she is not. She does hear even though she sometimes likes to ignore you.