Beautiful Adoptable Huskies!

Aramek

Strays get a bad rap.

But, as we all know, some of the best dogs can come from rescues! Whether be Surrenders, Rescues, Found Strays, or what have you, all dogs have the ability to capture your heart if you get to know them. Now, getting to know them, on the other hand, is a challenge for some poor dogs. Of all breeds, there are some of them that get constantly passed over for adoption. Not because they aren't great dogs, but, erm, well...because they're ugly. Let's face it! Too many poor, wuvable dogs just sit at shelters, nobody asking to meet them, just because they aren't pretty.

But then, sometimes, you find the Supermodel of dogdom. A dog so handsome, so...perfect, you can't help but wonder "How in the world did YOU end up at a shelter?!" This is a thread for them. So, let's scour the internet for pictures of adoptable dogs, (not your own, even though, yes, they are very pretty/handsome), that you can't believe nobody has adopted yet.

To start things off, here's a dog that in another life, would be a supermodel: Gisele.

MN142.18701268-1-x.jpg

MN142.18701268-2-x.jpg

MN142.18701268-3-x.jpg

Happy hunting! Let's see some pretty dogs!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok the picture wont come up but hes a 10 month old german Shepard but heres the link if you want to look at him!

http://www.facebook....9435335

Here you go Toni. he's stunning.

182237_10150140470460336_359989435335_8472941_5815602_n.jpg

Jennet and others...many of those in Jennet's post are from MUSHR, the rescue I got Andy from. I actually think Blizzard was out there and may have been returned, because she is very familiar. Zoot, while adorable, goes by a few other names and is much older (and the post not updated) and has been in foster since before I got Andy for nearly 6 months. I do want Blizzard, but just can't.

Come now, folks! Don't be down! This is a thread to just admire and appreciate those poor, lonely, forever home-less dogs. Not to guilt you into adopting! Adopting a sweet, playful, perfect Husky. A husky that has had the world turn its back on them, all the while they wonder, "Why? Why me? Am...am I not good enough? What have I done wrong?"

:D

===========================================================

Willow.

MB12.18547896-1-x.jpg

MB12.18547896-2-x.jpg

MB12.18547896-3-x.jpg

Man, she sure looks like she loves that ball! ^_^

Jennet and others...many of those in Jennet's post are from MUSHR, the rescue I got Andy from. I actually think Blizzard was out there and may have been returned, because she is very familiar. Zoot, while adorable, goes by a few other names and is much older (and the post not updated) and has been in foster since before I got Andy for nearly 6 months. I do want Blizzard, but just can't.

we were looking at adopting from MUSHR before we found Zoey, but it always seemed none were good with kitties :( There was one boy, can't remember his name but I fell in love with him! he was there a few months ago, light grey and white and 12 months old, he was gorgeous!