Beautiful Adoptable Huskies!

Aramek

Holey moley!

Look at the size of Bruce! He'd eat a baby! :lol:

He's about 80 lbs and the rescue group claims he is not a malamute. Just an overgrown Husky.

Here's another chubby available from the same group. This is Artie- he's a bit heavy at 89 lbs. More to love I say!

artie.jpg

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same as calvin, here is another Husky/Akita mix!

Trip!

tripp1.jpg

trip3.jpg

I've emailed the shelter for more info on him, and he sounds just heavenly.

(You know how hard it is to get a Husky that would do well in an apartment.)

"Loves to lay his head in your lap and be petted for hours! Very low energy and well mannered. He is loving living in a house and slowly learning the ropes of comfortable living!"

Dexter!

NY832.18509469-1-x.jpg

"I'm Dexter, and I'm better than you."

Actually, according to his Bio, he just "wants hugs, hugs, and more hugs." He sees the other dogs playing in the yard, and, instead, just wants to cuddle on you.

Jackpot.

Ohhhhhhhhhh Now I am in LOVE!!!!! Goshhhhhhhhh he is GORGEOUS!!!! Fluffy and wants to cuddle.....it doesn't get any better than that!!!!:wub:

70785329.jpg?336w

I've been looking at this little guy. Can't get a husky for at least a few months but I like looking around anyways and dreaming :)

This guy's name is Lunar. He's about 1-2 years old. He was rescued and brought in with a injury to his wrist. They think he was either hit by a car or tossed out of one. Either way, I just couldn't say no to that face. I can't believe someone wouldn't want him :(

I could play and snuggle with this guy all day

Adoptable dogs come and go. Sometimes in even a week. So, don't get too sad if you see him get adopted, there are always dogs in need, and there will be more for when you can finally adopt one for reals.

Until then, just look at the pretty dogs and sigh.