Beautiful Adoptable Huskies!

Aramek

This thread is a great idea! I could post a bunch of Sibes and Mals in my area that need homes, but these 2 I have been keeping an eye one hoping someone takes them in as they are now listed as Urgent.

"We have a pair of siberians (brother/sister) that we took in from another shelter as they were at the end of their time. Duke and Duchess were abandoned by their owner who moved back to the east coast. They are very friendly with people. They are a well bonded pair, Duchess seems to be the boss and Duke is very dependent on her. "

ON35.22358242-3-x.jpg

ON35.22358242-2-x.jpgON35.22358242-1-x.jpg

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duchess is the black and white one. I :heartbeat:the ears back picture of her. They both have to go to the same home together so I hope someone helps them.

do you know their owner? are they free to good home? If their situation is really that urgent, I can help you to post a thread in our rehoming section. You'll get more attention from there ;) only members with 250+ posts can see the section, so you can be very sure that whoever posts there is a well-known member and we are all aware of his/her personality+living conditions :D now before we hijack this wonderful thread, if you're interested in posting these two (lovely) babies in the rehoming section let me know by PM ;)

They are with Siberian Rescue at the moment, at a foster home. They have been there a while now though and could really use a loving home . I have no affiliation with the rescue or foster home, I just saw them and knew that with there age, and need to be placed together there chances might not be the best. I would have loved to take them in but couldn't. I have a soft spot for dogs in need of a good home

:doglick:

Not to hijack this thread on my first day here... some more pics of needed rescues that I found gorgeous.

NY449.16362746-2-x.jpg

Another pair that need homes together.

NY737.22638803-2-x.jpg

NY737.21714405-2-x.jpg

too bad... There're just way too many dogs needing homes out there :( it saddens me to know that--even if everyone knows how many pets are there in shelters--people are still supporting BYBs and animal-selling pet stores :( after rescuing my first dog, I promised myself all of my dogs would be rescues. I just can't stand the fact that people keep abandoning their pets :cry1:

Husky/Mally mix: Mona (Downey,California,USA)

"Very thin white stripe down the nose between the eyes.

The biggest one of the litter and the most active. She has huge paws and takes after her daddy. She is very loving but a bit on the shyer side. She is very curious and into everything and definately is in chewing stage which is common to this breed. What she lacks in discipline she can learn easily during training and be the over the top love bug she wants to be. Already giving lots of kisses and husky love!"pet?4282628&a=10048&h=

post-9250-0-99837800-1396371078_thumb.jp

post-2850-13586030592805_thumb.jpg

post-2850-13586030593079_thumb.jpg

Damn, Tilton is bloody amazing. Has he (assuming since the name) been adopted? such a stunning look, as if his previous owner let him go.

Unfortunately no :( Poor pup. The rescue had to take him off the adoptable list for a while for lots of medical treatments. When they got him in his head was almost upside down in a tilt (hence his name lol) and they found it to be a really bad ear infection. Add that to heartworms and other worms, mange, and skin infection; poor guy was a mess :cry1: He's so beautiful though!

If he's still on that list when I get a bigger house, definitely going to look at him...

And also, Tamara:

Tamara%20(4).jpg

She's beautiful! <3

Love to see this thread is still popular no matter how busy I get! <3

You think professional photos make an adoption more likely? I sure do.

Charlie!

MN300.22340762-1-x.jpg

MN300.22340762-2-x.jpg

MN300.22340762-3-x.jpg

Charlie is a master escape artist, and this is not his first time in the shelter. :(

"

I need

a home with a yard and 6 foot fence. I was originally in and out of animal control due to my ability to escape homes-- including opening knob doors and even sliding glass doors! Inside, I go a little stir crazy. Outside is where I'm happiest. If you have a 6 foot fence and are home a lot, I am a really awesome and handsome boy, and I'd love to come live with you!"

I am so happy I am not alone snooping pet finder! It's a bit sad for me though, because sense I live in Japan, I can't adopt ANY of the dogs on pet finder! I wish there was a Japanese version of this website, I haven't found such a thing yet. But here are a few I was in awe looking at using my hometown zip code:

IA199.22671960-1-x.jpg

Butterscotch from Catnup and Tails Rescue Inc

NM16.22284308-1-x.jpg

Ollie from Siberian Husky Rescue of New Mexico Inc

This one just amazes me...

IL215.21553503-1-x.jpg

Ranger from Free Spirit Siberian Rescue