Auria Naa-Ney

My name is Michael and I am a proud new daddy of a beautiful sibe girl named Auria Naa-ney. She was orn on 01-01-2009. I have been wanting either a 1/2 wolf or Siberian for years now and I do mean Years...My wife's boss happened to have a litter this year and my wife took me to look t the puppies for possible puppy from a later liter. (Silly woman she should have known I was not leaving with out one lol) I was sitting on the deck being smothered by Naa-ney's six brothers as she walked completely around the deck seeming to ignore me. I was so in heaven so many puppies three we ripping in t my worn out sneakers and the other three were smothering me to there best when all the sudden there is a yipping sound to my right. She was sitting next to me with her head in my lap looking up at me with those gorgeous baby blues. I melted on the spot. It took me 4 days playing with names Starting with Aneila (angel in hawiian) to finally Auria(angel of fire) Naa-ney

Hello Micheal welcome to the evergrowing pack of sibes and their pets ;)

feel free to ask any questions on here.

Auria definately has the looks of an Angel, she is too gorgeous for words :D

Word of warning: Beware the siberian bug, if it hasn't bit you already it soon will and one sibe will become 2 sibes and 2 sibes to 4 sibes and so on and so on ;)

Welcome Michael & Naa-ney,

You have some beautiful pictures in your album,Naa-nay has loveley markings and that wonderful Siberian expression,I can see why you fell head over heels with her and refused to leave without her :)

Enjoy your time on the forum,the people on here are the Best:D

Best Wishes from Hampshire UK,

Kevin & Pack :bullseye: