NEW Arcade Pay per Play Update

Marc

Arcade Pay per Play Update

OK Peeps, I promised an update to the arcade and here it is.

If you visit the arcade now you will see that there are categories set up for the games and I have started categorising them. If you see any in the wrong place, then please let me know and I can move them as needed.

We now have a pay per play system in the arcade. All plays will now cost 10 Coins each. Each time a game is played 10 Coins will also be added to the jackpot value which can be won by placing 1st 2nd or third on the score board for that particular game. First will get the full amount shown in the jockpot, 2nd will get half, and 3rd, a third.

If you want to play the arcade for a week you can purchase an arcade pass (link at top of arcade page) however be aware that jackpots are not winnable whilst using an arcade pass. The arcade pass will allow unlimited play for 7 days from the second you purchase one and cost 100 Coins.