does ur husky.................

Hasn't got an ear infection or ear mites has he?

I know Kimba puts his ears back when he gets excited or runs about like a mad thing when he gets bursts of energy but he's ok with having them touched.

Have you tried stroking him with some treats in an enclosed fist so he has to work at getting the food whilst having his ears touched? That way he associates having his ears touched with a positive experience?

Neither of mine are bothered by it Charger loves ear massages but being a bit hand shy still from his previous owners, he does tend to jerk away if you move too quickly near his face. Ari could careless where you are petting her just as long you are LOL.

If he has extreme difficulties into it, there is a program called Ttouch developed by Linda Tellington Jones you could look into. I know many people who have touch resistant dogs have had great success with her program.

Mish is obsessed with ears rubs!! and he has been ever since he was a little eight week old pup. He will come up to you and put his head on your lap just so you rub his ears, and when you rub them he gets the biggest sibe smile on his face! It's so cute :D

Marley loves having a good ear scratch! He will lean his head into your hand for a better scratch, bless him.

Gizmo doesnt mind it but he prefers to be scratch just in between his shoulders - oh how he LOVES that!

Bandit is very sensitive about his ears, and doesnt really like his ears being played with much, he is ok for a few seconds but will then move away