hia everyone..just introducing myself..i have only been a husky owner for just over a year and i have never looked back..what a georgous breed. I have had other dogs in my lifetime, but I am a husky girl now, could have a housefull. Still looking to taking her to her first race and one day, hope to breed from her, mainly just because I would love one of her pups. Failing that I intend to rescue one.

Liv :crazydance:

Welcome to husky owners .. We have plenty of people on here for advice, and even more on here just for a general chat about huskies and general stuff .

Enjoy your stay

Hi, welcome to the site :)

Same here - had Kimba for nearly a year now and just got my second in January!! :) Looking around for number 3 and 4 now LOL

Where are you from? I went to my first race this weekend and i am now well and truly HOOKED!!!!!

Look forward to seeing you around and looking at your pics - we're all very nosey here and love new pictures!! :)