Camping Countdown!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can drop in for an hour or two. Would this be ok? Are children allowed?

I can offer warm showers if anybody needs them. :D

thats fine just to drop in an yes children are allowed, as we have booked the whole site,

as for the shower in our case that is not neccessary as we have booked a cottage for the whole week, but thatns anyway.

Sue sent a email to the campsite asking about any facilities the have this was the reply :o

Do you have toilets and shower facilities or sinks with hot water? for those in tents with no hook up ?Thanks Susan

Hello Susan

We only have one toilet with cold water sink here.

Regards

Sue

Sounds great :blink:

Sue sent a email to the campsite asking about any facilities the have this was the reply :o

Do you have toilets and shower facilities or sinks with hot water? for those in tents with no hook up ?Thanks Susan

Hello Susan

Regards

Sue

LOL S'ok we're gunna have loads of campfires for heating water on! Im personally takeing a couple of months supply of dog wipes! They work on humans too!! :D LOL

Apparently Waamo lives close and has offered hot shower so might have to form an orderly que!! :lol:

Hello Susan

Regards

Sue

:o :o

Oh Dear,

No hot water

we were going to be cold, but now we are going to be frozen

i am pretty much unprepared for camp lol i am going to pick out what i deff have to bring and what i can go without, dont want to drag everything on the train lmao

it shouldnt be too bad, might only be able to do the saturday and the sunday :(

OMG 1 toilet :o

not really worried bout no hot water cos im an ex squaddie so im used 2 squaddie baths BUT i wanted my hair 2 look nice 4 the calendar booooooooooooooooooooo !

I do have dry shampoo tho thats quite good its called 'Baptiste' tropical if any of the girls want 2 get some. I will bring a new can with me 4 us 2 use, its really good.

Just think... a week friday n we will all b on our way. WOO HOO :D altho i would have had Keath doin my head in 4 hrs on the M5 :lol: only jokin keath x