Camping Countdown!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a plug-in blanket (did have 2 but dunno where 2nd one is) that plugs into the car cigarette lighter & heats up like a normal elec blanket - that is deffo getting packed - looking at the thread now, I can see this being the 1st time we'll use the shower & loo in our van!! :lol:

I have camped in far worse. I have camped all my life, as a child we went camping as a family in the Highlands and always camped at the side of the road (dad was too tight to pay for camping). We got our water from streams.If we needed a shower we would sneek onto campsites early in the moring or late at night. Being chased off a site is funny with the guy running after you.

I have camped on mountains (Mount McKinly for one), deserts to jungle. So no hot water is not a problem for me.

is it an actual campsite or are we in the overflow???

i thought that all campsites had toilets and if it acommadates more than 80 people then they had to provide hot water

or maybe they only really cater for caravans which have their own water and heat!!!

i dont know but im less excited at camping now

I've been making use of my time off sick from work today. I've been to quality save (home bargains) to stock up on camping goodies :D

I got a sleave of hot chocolate cups, a sleave of white coffee cups, marshmallows (hoping there's going to be a BBQ!) a couple of bottles of acohol (for my yearly binge :D ) and some other bits too!! I'm in there all the time if there is anything anyone needs.

And, what's even better...............................

862%20Number%209.jpg DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!

I emailed the camp the other day just to double check the facilities or lack of in this case :o yep definately just the one toilet & no showers :o but they said they are hoping to get planning permission for a shower block next year :P oh well stinky weekend here we come lol :lol: