Fun for Bo!?

Austinville

As you all know, my boy isn't getting any younger. I'm finally going to have his photos taken professionally - I want a really good shot of him for the wall. Yesterday I called the studio and Bo is going in next Wednesday to have professional pictures taken. I'm so excited. This will be his first time there, so hopefully he'll have fun. He is pretty vain, so I'm thinking he'll enjoy it.

But, wish me luck - just in case he decides that my idea isn't a good one!

He's really having a great week...yesterday on our walk he scared up a rabbit. While he didn't take off after it in a gleeful mad run, he did perk up and struck a beautiful, attentive pose, following it with his eyes until it was out of sight. Looked five years younger! Bless his little heart.

I don't think is vain at all!...

He is.......you should see him strut when we're walking and someone says "Sure is a beautiful dog you've got." He's always been that way.

He's awful when it comes to pics though....never wants to look at the camera. Most shots are looking away. Little sh*t!

He is.......you should see him strut when we're walking and someone says "Sure is a beautiful dog you've got." He's always been that way.

awww, bless him. I swear they strut about like that on purpose as they know everyone wants to cuddle them then, little show-off's.

He's awful when it comes to pics though....never wants to look at the camera. Most shots are looking away. Little sh*t!

He must think he is too sexy for the camera, lol