worst or weirdest thing ur husky has ate!?

Isis ate the leg on one of our kitchen chairs over the weekend - need to go and buy a new one now!

She also eats any items of clothing that are lieing around - forever checking every nuck and cranny to make sure the kids havent left anything around - I believe she ate several wax crayons the other day as her poo was multi coloured.

Oh and right now she is trying to eat the skirting board in ym living room - daft thing!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee, where to start?

Last week Tala ate one of Richard's mooseskin mocassins and yesterday she shredded the rubber sole on my sheepskin booties... grrrr.

eaten or destroyed:

entire box of heavy-duty trash bags

The fur collar on my winter parka!!!

a pan of leftover corn bread

a poppy seed muffin! my breakfast!!!

an indian batik blanket :(

slaughter of hundreds stuffed animals (removed eyes, then gutted and finally shredded)

Two Quilts

several rolls of dental floss

Tube of toothpaste

1 loaf of banana bread

1 Italian hot sausage

2 loaves of french bread

1 Loaf of whole wheat bread

3 Wooden Spoons

Many poor defensless socks

Iroquois troube Jar

NC Waterfalls Hikes book

3 rolls of TP

Goose down comforter (a friggin nightmare of fluff)

a few cardboard boxes

the most amazing was when Mukki actually pulled a large ham bone out of a pot of boiling soup!

nothing surprises me anymore

the award has to go to Dawne, the founder of Southern Siberian Rescue!

She came home from work to discover her crew had eaten three holes through her living room wall and once outside, removed the siding!!!!

I am posting images in my album, view with caution -it has caused extreme distress! I laughed, but I don't think I could have if it were my home!

Sneakers is crazy about socks. If he can find one anywhere he'll pick it up and chew on it and carry it around. Lucky for him (and unlucky for me!) the boys are always leaving their socks around...

Funniest is probably our redtip photinia (big bushes). I've been working on trimming them and have branches everywhere. He'll pick up entire branches, drag them to another part of the yard and chew away.

Other than that he's more prone to taking the kids' toys and running around the house so they will chase him. I'm trying to train them out of that...

A few days ago Quinn started vomiting -he was heaving and looking at me so pitiful, so I came over and held his tummy -just like we were drinking buddies LOL

I was stunned when he finally spit up a tiny Santa Claus hat! I started laughing so hard, he wagged his tail and ran off.

Oh dear, I have to report that Sneakers has a new weirdest/worst. He drank some gatorade on the trip. Now, this wouldn't be quite so weird, except that he actually opened the bottle himself. And when we looked down he was holding it 1/2 full between two paws on the floor of the boat looking up at us and panting with his blue tongue and blue all over the floor around him.....

I'd caught him earlier opening my son's gatorade bottle with his mouth and was trying to keep an eye on it, but we had a fishing line caught on something and all got busy with getting it out and when we looked up, there was Sneakers, gatorade bottle in paws....

I was completely distraught that I'd left the camera back in the car this morning!!!!

He seems no worse for the wear and I'm pretty sure he didn't get much seeing as he was trying to drink like a human.

ummmm - i don't know what it is but doesnt sound good - hope he's ok

Ooohh - Gatorade is just a sports drink the kids like. :o It does contain alot of sugar, food coloring and additives, but otherwise should be harmless (and was). However, it is apparently now Sneaker's alltime favorite thing and he literally goes crazy if he sees a bottle.

Ooohh - Gatorade is just a sports drink the kids like. :o It does contain alot of sugar, food coloring and additives, but otherwise should be harmless (and was). However, it is apparently now Sneaker's alltime favorite thing and he literally goes crazy if he sees a bottle.

Sounds similar to Red Bull.

no caffeine in gatorade, it is primarily electrolytes.

Maddie really likes:

Kitty litter treats, both kinds

anything dead (especially bones she finds while walking)

she likes to hunt lizards

sponges (doesn't swallow, just shreds) and I caught her lapping my gin and tonic!

40d1calientewintercoming1-09049.jpg