worst or weirdest thing ur husky has ate!?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, they are not poisonous. They skirt around the base of sage brush and the dogs love to pounce on the sage brush to drive them out. It is really fun to watch. Further south there are gila monsters, but they rarely come out of their rock shelters.

My boy hasnt chewed anything up yet, but Saskia has she chewed my brothers moblie, we only found half of it but it was along time ago n she ok so not sure if she ate the rest or what! Was gettin ready 2 go on hol & mine & my brothers passport was on the side Sas jumped up knocked mine out the way & chewed my brothers up (same brother who's fone she chewed). she has also chewed 1 of my trainers & i caught her with my blusher in her mouth!! that was not long after having her & she was still a pup luckly she has grown out of it (well she hasnt chewed anythin up lately), her mom is a chewer as well, she had a thing 4 shoes lol

no' date=' they are not poisonous. They skirt around the base of sage brush and the dogs love to pounce on the sage brush to drive them out. It is really fun to watch. Further south there are gila monsters, but they rarely come out of their rock shelters.[/quote']

thats ok then - sounds like it would be a good video to upload ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new one to add to my list!

This morning, Marley wouldn't eat and I wondered why as its not like him at all to refuse to eat! Was getting worried as after a long walk he still didnt want to eat he was just laid on the floor looking sorry for himself :confused: He didnt want to drink either so I rang the vet to get him an appointment and was just about to leave the house to go shops for bread when Marley threw up TWO of my ankle socks!!!!! I have no idea how he got hold of them, but feel really bad :(

anyway, straight after he threw up he scoffed his breakfast and drank two bowls of water! I called the vets again to let them no and they said he is probably ok now but to keep an eye on him for 24hrs and if he gets worse or stops eating and drinking again or throws anything else up to bring him in.

socks

what is the worst think or the weirdest thing ur husky has stolen and eaten?

Blaze has just ate a sock luckily he threw it back up poor baby tell u what weve all learnt our lesson now n r gonna b alot more careful frm now on hopefully blaze has learnt his lesson aswell poor baby

know where you coming from nooks swallowed one of granddaughters socks whole because she didnt want Me to get it a trip to vets and 50 pound poorer soon sorted her out :D

worst thing nooks has eaten is the leather sofa and the weirdest I suppose would be the beds we buy her she wont sleep in them pulls them to bits she would sooner sleep on the carpet rofl

....Colbie rips her bed(s) too! She hasn't slept on her bed in days. She doesn't seem to mind though. haha