microchip,tattoo or both

siberianandy

All my 3 are tagged with their name, our telephone number and address but Bandit and Gizmo keep loosing theirs!

They are also Microchipped. You can get them tatooed but most of the time a microchip is fine on its own. When your dog is microchipped if he is found and scanned no one else can claim him as theirs unless you sold him and changed the contact details. Jamie's sister, Sherie, has just found out that Rudy is microchipped. They were told by the rescue centre he was found as a stray and wanted to have him microchipped but now they have found he is already chipped they now have to contact the registered owners and see if they want him before the details can be changed, if that makes sence.

all our animals are micro chipped... but then i suppose its easier for me as Suzanne is a qualified Microchip implanter

ideal and much much cheaper! I did a course, type thing, to implant microchip's at college and thats how my mum JRT got done as I took him with me and did it myself (It hasn't moved, yet).

lol went great he didn't even flinch - tough puppy lol unlike kimba who whined the whole time and he only went to keep kaiser company in the car and to get weighed lol

Kimba now weighs 20.8kg and kaiser weighs 5kg am presuming that's normal for a 10 month old and a 12 week old?

lol went great he didn't even flinch - tough puppy lol unlike kimba who whined the whole time and he only went to keep kaiser company in the car and to get weighed lol

Kimba now weighs 20.8kg and kaiser weighs 5kg am presuming that's normal for a 10 month old and a 12 week old?

suka weighed 3.4 kg at 12 weeks also when he had his jabs he never fliched or yelped although when they did his microchip he screamed blue murder and the poor guy had to have it done twice.

as the stupid vet did it wrong the first time and it come out(opps) had a different vet the second time and its still there.

suka weighed 3.4 kg at 12 weeks also when he had his jabs he never fliched or yelped although when they did his microchip he screamed blue murder and the poor guy had to have it done twice.

as the stupid vet did it wrong the first time and it come out(opps) had a different vet the second time and its still there.

OMG poor babe!!!!!

Glad it's ok now though stoopid vet!

awwwww poor Suka! Give his big hug from me and my boys!

Did you ask the vet if they knew what they were doing? Sounds like they didnt have a clue!

didn't know it had come out until we was leaving we noticed something white in his fur so we took him back to reception and showed them.

they never knew what it was and had to get the vet to check it and it turned out to be the chip

OMG!!! :eek: did you complain to them? I know I would have done, not very good of the vet really

Poor Suka

Kaiser has now been micro chipped - he went for his second vaccine this morning, got wormed, chipped and vaccinated poor guy!!!! So this time next week i can take him on his first walk!!!!

awww bet u cnt w8 till next week :) ur gonna get stopped all the time with them both u do realize that dnt ya!? lmao

:eek: poor suka i wudda had a right go at them if that had happened 2 Blaze poor baby give him a hug n a kiss from me bingo n blaze :)

Oh yes lol - good way to pick up blokes out walking their dogs at weekends anyway lol Kimba's gorgeous in his own right and Kaiser's got the blue eyes and getting great markings so look out guys here i come!

wish that worked with my two i just get weird old men chattin me up :'( or a chavalance :'( (big group ov chavs for any1 wondering what im on about lol) think i need 2 get the glasses out aswell lmao let me no how it goes lol n try n get sum1 who has a fit brother livin in cov lmao

wish that worked with my two i just get weird old men chattin me up :'( or a chavalance :'( (big group ov chavs for any1 wondering what im on about lol) think i need 2 get the glasses out aswell lmao let me no how it goes lol n try n get sum1 who has a fit brother livin in cov lmao

lmao, I have an older brother living in Rugby but he aint attractive or fit at all and my younger brothers are too young, lol

lmao, I have an older brother living in Rugby but he aint attractive or fit at all and my younger brothers are too young, lol

well thats no gd then is it amy lol tell u wot i do get weirdos tlkin 2 me i was quite happy wlkin my dogs yesterday n got this bloke tlk 2 me sayin yeah cum round my house 1 day for a cup ov tea init (ha NO I DNT THINK SO!!!!!) then last night had sum1 tlk 2 me n made me wlk with him :confused: luckily i was close 2 home so i cud sorta walk off lol then had like 10 chavs tlkin 2 me aswell i was rly enjoyin my walk until then n that house that 1st weirdo lives at is just round corner frm me so i either practically RUN past or i gotta change my route that i have been walking for 6 n a half years! takes the piss :( cnt w8 to find sum1 fit on ma walk lmao he dnt even have 2 b THAT fit hes just gotta love my dogs and have abit ov cash lmao