awwwwwww! :D

AnnaB

i know theyre lovely!! wub.gif and in my local(ish) area too

i've seen a couple of grey and white huskies in felixstowe but that was ages ago, think it was still when i lived at home with my mum. She saw a black and white husky puppy with it's pet human walking round felixstowe market and she said she had to go up to the woman and ask if she could make a fuss of the puppy lol, she said, quite proudly to the woman "my daughter has one of those, it's a soppy thing but a lot bigger than this" bless her.. :D

now i'm thinking when the puppies are old enough to get rehomed to keep an eye out for anyone in felixstowe with a young husky and advertise this forum to them hehe cool.gif

Speaking to some of the locals in Felixstowe last time we were there, theres loads of Huskies and Husky x's there. so should have a field day promo'ing this site there lol. A bit disturbing to think that sometimes neutering don't take though.

awww how cute

five miles a day - best go get my walkin boots out lol

lol nix.. as for the 'blazing suffolk sun'....makes suffolk sound like spain- all exotic and glamorous. which it isn't lol..hope the mother is okay and that the puppies find nice forever homes when they are old enough :)