Snow!!!!!

Sarah

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok we got a shit load of the stuff now what I want to know is why is everything going to shit trains delayed buses not running kids not in school because lazy arsed staff use it as a excuse not to go in ( don't even go there before you say anything ) its bullshit when company's and parents suffer because we get 2in of the white stuff :mad:

Canada, Russia,no am not going to go on you get the picture and yes you can go to work I just come home and look at the post time :confused:

know what you mean a little bit of cold wet stuff and the world grinds to a halt have to ring school soon and see if they're open or not - last time when it was really bad up here hers was the only one open! lol

Thats the thing thou the world don't grind to a halt just England

Awwwwww

Kaiser had a play in it this morning, i let Kimba out in the back garden and kaiser shot out after him so he had about 30 seconds of snow fun until mummy ran out to grab him then he wanted to play chase me lol

only 30 seconds!? awww lol u not got any pics bet they loved it lol did u have fun? :P

Here are some pics I got thismorning. The rest are in the Husky of the month thread for March (dont pay attention to the person, just the dogs)

Here are the boys playing in the snow and Marley and Bandit's first sight of Snow!

[ATTACH]670.IPB[/ATTACH]

Who would have though of Bamboo in the snow? Well here it is:

[ATTACH]671.IPB[/ATTACH]

And some pics of the Garden

[ATTACH]672.IPB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]673.IPB[/ATTACH]

Only got the one pic of the boys together as they then decided to escape the Garden, the snow must have been a bit too exciting for them!

post-44-13585941876468_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585941877544_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585941878125_thumb.jpg

post-44-13585941878616_thumb.jpg