Hello

Hiya, Kim .... are you the girl with the gorgeous mal I met in P@H today?

Welcome to the forum, you are more than welcome here with your two furbabies .... by the way, we are picture mad, so the more you dig out & post, the better!

Don't forget to look in the What's on section for meet ups in the dog park .... and if you are the girl I bumped into today, have a lovely weekend at your mal meet :D

Hiya. . .

We're not elitist here, we love furbabies of all types.

Sure the main focus is Huskies. . .Coz they is well lush innit (as the local hoodies say)

so bring 'em on.

Welcome to the pack. . . laugh.gif

Hi Kim and welcome to the pack :D

We have meet ups near a dog park near you - would be great to meet you there sometime :)

We've also got a meet up at Heaton Park in Manchester on Bank holiday monday if you're free :)

Look forward to seeing you around the site - if you need anything just shout up, there's always someone around to help x

Hiya, Kim .... are you the girl with the gorgeous mal I met in P@H today?

Welcome to the forum, you are more than welcome here with your two furbabies .... by the way, we are picture mad, so the more you dig out & post, the better!

Don't forget to look in the What's on section for meet ups in the dog park .... and if you are the girl I bumped into today, have a lovely weekend at your mal meet :D

Hi Val yes that was me!! Just finding my way around here!! Which code do I use to add the pita pata dog ticker into my signature?

Nice meeting you :-)

Ohh Kim you met Val ? Sorry we're not all as cray i promise - ok ok maybe some of us are rolleyes.gif

The code you need to use is the forum code BB

Oi!! Excuse me!! I resemble that remark!! :lol:

Kim, if you need any help, shout up, there's always someone around to help out, x

Hey Kim...welcome to the site :)

your dogs are jst stunning :wub:....sooooooooo cute :)

cant wait to see more pics of the little cuties....and hopefully will see them in person at one of the meets if you come?? im goin to the heaton park meet bank hol so if you go will see you there x x