Finally got my dream dog!!!

Hey guys like the title says me and my wife just got our dream dog, she is 8 weeks old very pretty. Here are some pics. I have one concern tho, she rarely plays a lot and all she wants to do is sleep lol, i thought pups were hyper and all. Is this normal for husky pups? My wife is afraid she may be sick,. But than again it is her second day that we've had her so idk if she is depressed and sad she left her brothers. What do you guys think?

img0427f.jpg

img0426n.jpg

img0425g.jpg

img0424of.jpg

img0423o.jpg

img0428.jpg

img0437p.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How cute is SHE!!! :wub:

she may just be settling in, it's a huge upheavel for them.

Welcome to the pack - look forward to seeing you around and watching her grow - have you decided on a name for her yet?

never too early to start training, just always end on a positive note and YOU end the training, not her.....keep it short and sweet her attention span will be minimal at the moment so a couple of mins max for now :)

aw, David, she is gorgeous! What a big smile in that 1st pic! :D

Welcome to the pack, BTW, & congrats on your new bundle of trouble! I wouldn't worry too much about her ATM, she's settling in & she is still a baby, so she will sleep a fair bit but she's never too young to start learning basic commands, but only a few mins at a time, x

What a cutie! Agree with Sarah, probably just getting adjusted to new surroundings and getting to know you better. Once she's settle in, look out!!! Welcome to the Pack! Any questions, just post em up. Enjoy the new Husky.

Thanks for the comforting welcome guys :) guys . that makes me feel a lot better knowing is normal for now, and yea i agree with sarah her attention is totally minimal lol. You call her and are like "come here Juno" and she just looks at you and turns her head around lol.Right now my main concern is potty traning her tho because i have carpet, and is will be a pain. I bought some training pads to see if that helps.

gorgeous but at 8 week sthey play a bit an sleep a lot ohhh dont worrie how that will change so very very soon an u will be like OMG she dont stop lol.

she is gorgeousssssssssssssssssssssssss

her white tip is same as nukka's on her tail :D

*giggles* LOVE that smile in the first pick she is just to gorgeous. Gosh it seems like only yesterday my little on was that small. Totally normal as everyone has noted that she is sleepy alot. A few weeks in and you'll wish you enjoyed the peace more LOL. Take lots and lots of pics while you can to they grow WAY to fast ^_^