Boston's castration went badly wrong

Poor Boston, hope he recovers soon.

Glad they got the bill covered by the vet, not that it helps the dog with his diet for the rest of his life.

Makes me laugh whern the vets pay the bill but deny liability.

OMG how awful!! Poor guy x

ok thats it my boy aint getting fixed no way. Thats a hell of a story poor lad, i'm so glad he's ok now bless him xxxxxxxx

Odin wouldn't have an invasive procedure like this though Linda don't forget hun they make an incision in the sack - external - and cut the tubes, the recovery time is quicker than a bitch being spayed x

How awful. Glad Boston is doing well now. I'd be in the face of the vet.

• 4 years later...

So sorry this went wrong...simple simple procedure. I'd seriously question the practice & head vet as to who did this.& demand compensation!

As a theatre nurse...no excuses....and a good scrub nurse should know her sati my & physiology do this should never have been allowed to happen...culpability of both surgeon & nurse!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...