Meet annya

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely adorable but how do you cope?unsure.gif

Thankyou you all for your comments :) Hmm how i cope well to be honest i think it gets easier the more you have lol and i have to say at the moment im in a state of shock as annya has been golden not crying in night, im sure im dreaming lol I reckon she is saving the it all up to blast me one night lol seriously though she has had a little winge but nothing like my other lot did when we first had them so im hoping she is going to keep it up, now i am dreaming i know :D

AAAAAAWWW so cute how do you manage with your pack lol?? looks exactly like a younger version of steve!!!!:lol:

Thankyou so much... I think it gets easy the more you get lol it was harder work with phoenix on his own when we first got him he was a terror as a pup lol

I just keep getting all their names mixed up now luckily they answer to anything and i mean anything :lol: