Get together - please read

Sarah

Ok, had some replies on a previous thread and quite a few emails.

Have started a poll. Looks like people want to meet in the Midlands. Exact location to be determined but looking at somewhere where we can walk with the dogs and find a dog friendly pub at the end of the walk for Duncan and Richard lol.

I've put a poll on now for dates

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE MORE THAN ONE DATE.................THE DATE WITH THE MOST VOTES WILL BE THE DATE WE WILL ALL MEET UP :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for the may bank holiday weekend - I cannot attend on the 23/24th as im away but any toher date also suits.

I have 2 - rocky and skyler - think theyd love to meet others :)

Please keep me posted and will surely be there!!

The malvern hills (a little south of birmingham 0 i think its in worcester might be a good shout??)

have voted 25th/26th Apr and 2nd/3rd May...25th April is my birthday, but so far we have nothing planned!!! We will be bringing the sprog along too...and as the pup will be quite small ish still, she can always ride in the pushchair if she gets tired!!!!

Just voted. I chose the may 2nd and 3rd. We have just been informed by the DSA (Driving Standards Agency) that the new motorcycle test will now be changing at the end of April instead of March so we will be extremely busy over April now.

Malvern Hills looks like a great place to go to! I can try and find some dog friendly pubs around there if you want. :D