Mum is 60 today :)

Sarah

My mum is 60 today :D

Happy Birthday MUM!!! (Dorothy)

This birthday is extra special as she has lost 7 stone in 12 months through slimming world - she has been a true inspiration to me all my life and I love her so very much, she may be my mum, but she's also my best friend.

This pic was taken on our wedding day Sept 2007 left to right - My brother, dad, me, marc, mum, Matthew and Louise

2.jpg

And this one a few weeks ago

1.jpg

I bet she be really chuffed you tellin the world she's 60 lol laugh.gif

Happy Birthday Dorothy Have a nice day xxxx

She's ok with it - when she was 50 my god I wasn't allowed to get even a CARD with her age on lol

She is actually disappointed she's not got her bus pass yet lol

Thank you everyone for your good wishes. I have had a wonderful day and am now at Sarah's enjoying a glass of champagne and waiting for my birthday takeaway (we had an evening out planned but son Jonathan isn't too well). I can recommend being 60 and can definitely recommend sitting at home in the sun and drawing a pension. Happy days.

Love to you all

Dorothy (Sarah,s mum)