Hello

Hello,

Just a little introduction about me and my Husky.

I live in Ireland and my Fiance got me a beautiful Husky pup for Christmas. We picked him up on the 5th of December at 10 weeks old.

We called him Kavik, he is full of fun and very loving. Bit of a struggle trying to walk him though.

This forum looks brill, information is ginen very freely and I hope I can get the answers to all my questions being a new Husky owner

and if I can help others I will do my best to.

Liam

post-1451-13585950096692_thumb.jpg

hello and welcome to the pack, kavic looks lovely, im sure all your questions will be answered here, everyone is friendly and willing to offer advice about anything, how lucky are you getting a husky for christmas? best pressie ever, beats socks lol

Hi and welcome to the site great looking dog love the mask biggrin.gif there will be much onfo needed and its all here itsa great site for everything from finding that missing sock u think is inside the machine but is secretly inside ur dog lol .

Hope we see mor epics soon :-)

Welcome Liam,

Ask all the questions you like.

If you can't find the answer here then you've probably discovered something completely new about Huskies

that no-one else has EVER encountered. biggrin.gif

and that's rarer than Rocking Horse $h1t. . .lol.

Beautiful Sibe by the way. very striking features.laugh.gif

Welcome to the pack. . .

he's gorgeous, welcome to the pack :)

feel free to jump right in with any questions, or give advice to questions already posed :) Conversations aren't ALL about huskies on here, we pride ourselves on being a worldwide family and so anything goes really :) Lots of fun to be had as well - competitions and quiz nights, ohhhh you're going to be adicted :D

Look forward to seeing you around and of course - to seeing lots more pics :wub:

Oh don't forget to pin yourself on our member map - top right hand corner of your screen :)

Hey welcome to the pack biggrin.gif Kavik is stunning biggrin.gif

we struggle to walk Shiloh aswell so your not alone on this lol (he loves to pull angry.gif )......i jst put him down to having tons of energy so when he does go out he gets over excited lol...though saying that he has been better the past 2 days...he starts his training classes on sat so that will be fun......look forward to seeing you around on the forum x x

Hiya, Liam, welcome to the pack :wave:

Kavik is gorgeous - is that pic taken on holiday or are you lucky enough to live near the beach?

Your patience will be sorely tested by your little furball, but we've all been there & if you wanna know anything have a browse or just shout up, there's always someone round to help, :D