Pics from todays meet in Ipswich!!

Sid_Wolf

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fantasic pictures here, love the action shots, it's great to see them hurtling along! :lol:

There used to be a cartoon with a theme tune called "catch the pigeon!"

I hope it's true for huskies, I know they say you know how much fun a kid has had by how mucky they get!

Great pictures everyone, shame about the weather, but you all look like you had a great afternoon! :D

Great photos. Thanks so much for posting them. It's awesome to see so many Huskies having fun.

Great pics, wish we could of made it but had to work. Hey sid how about we come to the dog park next sunday as i am off work then & maybe sarah with eika could meet with us there then also. we can run the dogs in harness together another time couldn't we. I can always bring the spare harnesses with us when we come & do a kira fit for you.

Shrimpo I love that last one you just posted, kira's runnin along with her eyes shut, her face makes me laugh!! lol

Rose that'd be brill!! Would probs be a good idea to let them all get to know each other better before hooking them up aswell :)

Well I have finally put my pics on here from yesterdays meet! There are a few more in my gallery. It was a good day even though we all got soaked & muddy smile.gif Oh yeah and I found out I have a gay dog tongue.gif Tikaani took a BIG liking to a choc lab that was at the park and was distraught when he left! It was quite embarrassing as he was trying to hump him constantly huh.gif

It seemed a good time was had by all, I have never seen Tikaani so tired!!

We should make it a regular meet on a monthly basis?

gallery_722_421_15928.jpg

gallery_722_421_114901.jpggallery_722_421_41572.jpggallery_722_421_26464.jpggallery_722_421_12174.jpggallery_722_421_91354.jpggallery_722_421_64532.jpg