Pics from todays meet in Ipswich!!

Sid_Wolf

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then they have some serious grownin up to do, and if i knew who it was they'd be gettin a mouthful off me

All the dog were friendly, all were under control (reasonably lol), we had one tiff, between Kira and Suki, no one elses dog, dont even think there were other dogs there at that point, and it lasted a total of about 10 seconds!

Council wont do anything, they'll laugh at em, sorry, but you can complain about dogs going to a... errr DOG park rolleyes.gif

Ha ha Sid the crim!! lol Well they can complain all they like as I don't think the council can do anything about dogs being in a dog park...!!

For gods sake its the first time its happened & we were only there a couple of hours. If they had any balls they would have come & said something to our faces.

I'll get Daren to investigate as he has contacts with the council to do with dog stuff wink.gif

If we were a bunch of yobs with their "badass" status symbol half pint dogs. .smokin weed, drinking and getting leery then fine. . .yep ban them from the dog park.

BUT !

We were well behaved, chatting pleasantly, the dogs had a good run around and the only action was the chasing of a pidgeon.

Maybe it was Koda and Suki constantly wrestling in the mud, maybe they though we were having illegal dog fights. . !!!

or dog mud wrestling competitions. . . .

in that case take me away in handcuffs coz my husky is GUILTY.rolleyes.gif

Lol lets do it, hoodies and flat peaks on the dogs, and on us, then lets all roll up a 6 skin and blare rap outta our fones while ignoring the dogs laugh.gif

Might aswell give em summat to complain about

If we were a bunch of yobs with their "badass" status symbol half pint dogs. .smokin weed, drinking and getting leery then fine. . .yep ban them from the dog park.

BUT !

We were well behaved, chatting pleasantly, the dogs had a good run around and the only action was the chasing of a pidgeon.

Maybe it was Koda and Suki constantly wrestling in the mud, maybe they though we were having illegal dog fights. . !!!

or dog mud wrestling competitions. . . .

in that case take me away in handcuffs coz my husky is GUILTY.rolleyes.gif

biggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gif

ok sid my 3 will be wearing their best hoodies on sunday, as you know there may be 6 sibies @ the park on sunday if my friends from Lakenheath come too. can't wait, some folks are so petty, how can you have too many dogs in a dog park, 8 isn't many.