Football (uh oh I feel some rivalry coming on!)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was just wondering who you all followed football wise? With it being a big match today I wondered if anyone was going to start commenting later!! LOL

I'm from Liverpool which makes me.......you guessed it a Liverpool fan.....

HOWEVER (that is a BIG however)

after over 4 years with my ex, going to matches pretty much every weekend and living and breathing them......... I am also a....................

Huddersfield Town fan (a very big fan-bigger than Liverpool in fact!)

I have no problems with anyones views and opinions but can we please keep it nice.....in the respect of no nasty comments etc.

My fella (Ozzy's Papa Bear) is a Manchester City fan (feel free to mock!)

Diz

xxx

Cannot call myself a fan really, but have been to watch the Terriers play quite a few times (and I must say they have never lost when we have been to watch! Maybe we should go more often!)

I am a Wolves fan. Hopefully we can stick one over West Ham on Tuesday ;)

Father in law supports Man Utd so have a soft spot for them. I just love watching Arsenal play. Shame Liverpool have lost that footballing style since Benitez has been in charge, they are just so boring!!

Someone mention the biggest supported club in the world ?????????????

All ways have been and all ways will be a Liverpool fan.

As for yesterdays match I would talk to you about it but not sure its worth it as am not keen on talking to fans that only know the score and not even watched the match sad.gif

My step mom is British, and is an avid Man United supporter as well as Luton (?). Anyway, my Dad is a Liverpool supporter! If we phone to make arrangements to visit when there is an important game on, we are told that there will be football on, we are welcome, but the TV stays ON.

My step mom is British, and is an avid Man United supporter as well as Luton (?). Anyway, my Dad is a Liverpool supporter! If we phone to make arrangements to visit when there is an important game on, we are told that there will be football on, we are welcome, but the TV stays ON.

Anit that the truth come to my place by all means but if football is on TV stays on and if you don't like it don't call thats what my family and friends get told :)