Football (uh oh I feel some rivalry coming on!)

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Another Leeds fan here. MOT

Looking through this thread there's far too many scum and cesspool fans here:P

My 7 year old will be going on his first trip to elland road soon as he's taking a liking a torres and cesspool, hopefully that should sort him out and put him on the right track to supporting a decent team:P

Another Leeds fan here. MOT

Looking through this thread there's far too many scum and cesspool fans here:P

My 7 year old will be going on his first trip to elland road soon as he's taking a liking a torres and cesspool, hopefully that should sort him out and put him on the right track to supporting a decent team:P

M.O.T !!! DIRTY SCUMMERS EHH LOL HUDDERSFIELD THINK THEIR OUR RIVALS PAHHAHA laugh.gif

I'm a huge Chelsea fan, though it seems we're few and far between :P!

Because we're so isolated down here, it seems everyone either supports United or Liverpool, depending on whether they started watching football in the 80's or the 90's - i.e. they just picked what ever team was winning at the time. Can't stand band wagoners and fair weather fans! Fair enough to the people that support them for legitimate reasons, but when someone switches allegiance to who ever is at the top of the table each and every year... acchh!

Chelsea did a lot of bridesmaiding and worse over that period of time, so it's great to finally see us pulling back to the top, however short lived it may last. Great to see us playing some interesting football and ramping up the goals, and Drogba is slowly starting to learn that noone gives a toss when he rolls around on the ground pretending to be hurt - couldnt stand how much he used to dive!

Other than Chelsea, I tend to support anyone playing against United, can't stand them - one of the funniest things I've seen on the web is some of the "Choose United" pages/vids in the same theme as the "Choose heroin" speech from Trainspotting.

I look at how ya'll are into this and I don't know if its football ( soccer in the states) or rugby.... this time of year my entire existence is american football. went to my team's opening game last week, we won, and it was every minute of the 4 hr one way drive. While I cannot share in your team's kinship, I can assure you all that I understand! raise your glasses to..... SPORTS!

....cuz it works for all of us!